Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 12-22-2011, 08:06 PM   #1  
Dependapotomaus, no more!

S/C/G: 259/168/145

Height: 5'4

Talking Lots of mini goals accomplished lately

As of today I'm over halfway to my goal weight. I wasn't expecting it when I got on the scale this morning but I was pleasantly surprised. I'm also only Obese Class 1 now which isn't a huge deal but it was nice to know.

The biggest thing for me though is that I think my head is finally catching up with my weight loss. I stepped out of the shower this morning and didn't recognize myself. I paused for a minute and it finally clicked. I don't think I ever fully realized how big I was. It was just normal to me. I'm not skinny yet by any means but I've come a long way.
Lambiechop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 09:18 PM   #2  
Every pound is a victory

S/C/G: 263/147/?

Height: 5' 6"

I love your enthusiasm! Great job!
rainydays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 08:19 AM   #3  
I choose me...

S/C/G: HW 265/SW 240/CW ticker/GW 150

Height: 5 Ft 3

Girl you are doing so great! It's funny eh, when you catch yourself in the mirror and realize just how "big" you really were, so glad you're experiencing those wonderful "AH-HA" moments! It will just keep happening
InsideMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 01:58 PM   #4  
Get to goal & stay there!

S/C/G: 235/154.8/150

Height: 5'5"

Lambie, not only am I proud of you for losing your weight, but I know your husband is going to be so blown away in January when he comes home and sees how great you look. I wish I could be there to see his face.

Congratulations!!
sandcar150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 05:21 PM   #5  
Dependapotomaus, no more!

S/C/G: 259/168/145

Height: 5'4

Thank you, Sandy. I found out yesterday he's going to be gone even longer so your support means a lot. I guess on the bright side it gives me more time to lose before he gets home. Trying to be positive.
Lambiechop is offline   Reply With Quote