View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 09:57 AM   #2
MustangMolly

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bay316 View Post
Well today was supposed to be my first weigh in day. Had an appointment this morning at 8:30 and waited till 8:45 and then I left, because my coach did not show up!! She said she misread her appointment book and thought the appointment was for 8:45... I would have waited longer if I hadn't of worked last night and have to work again tonight. I was there 15 minutes early for my appointment, so actually waited around for 45 minutes. Only problem is all I have left to eat for today and tomorrow is jello, my coach is not taking appointments tomorrow so what am I supposed to do about food?? Is it possible to go somewhere else to buy my food? If I want to go somewhere else and do the IPP so I can get a different coach do I have to pay to join again?? I really dont have that much confidence in my coach....thanks for letting me vent!!!
Hi Bay, I feel for you and the sturggles you are having with your coach. I do not have the best coach either. I really believe those of us having issues with our coaches really need to let IP know about it and the name of the coach so something can be done. I'm sorry I don't have an answer for your questions. If I were close to you I would share my food with you, I buy more than the one week supply when I go just in order to have some variety--perhaps when you get back with your coach you could do the same thing just to avoid this trouble in the future. Good luck!

One for every 5 pounds lost.
MustangMolly is offline   Reply With Quote