Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-18-2011, 09:23 AM   #1  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Thumbs up Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! Week of 12/18

Hello Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great week!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great week!

Last edited by Diana3271; 12-25-2011 at 07:16 AM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 09:24 AM   #2  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

I am hoping that today is my last day of TTOM.

Weigh In: 147.6 (TTOM)
Up: .4

Anyone have any major plans or goings on this week?

Last edited by Diana3271; 12-18-2011 at 09:28 AM.
Old 12-18-2011, 09:43 AM   #3  
IF for Life

S/C/G: 198/183/147

Height: 5'8"

Mind if I jump in with you guys? I'm new to the boards (less than a week). Restarted my weight loss using Intermittent Fasting (IF). It's actually been fairly easy. I have a blog posted on 3FC "Celebrate Life"

You can see my long term goal to the left, but for now I have a short term goal to get under 190 by New Years. I've lost about 4 pounds so far in less than a week. We'll see.

I guess I need to wait until they let me put up a signature with a ticker. This 3FC is fun, and I do appreciate all that I read.
So.....

I stayed on program quite well yesterday, and hoping to do the same today.
My eating window is 5-10pm, when I have fresh fruit, a nice dinner - whatever I cook for my family, and usually a snack or two in the evening.

194.6 today
189.9 New Year's Goal

Thanks for the Inspiration, Everyone!
Italiannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 11:12 AM   #4  
Trying to live below 200

Italiannie Hi and Welcome to the check-in! Congrats on your progress so far. You can subscribe to this thread to make it easier to find and come back to. Every Sunday we start a new thread for the week. We look forward to watching you succeed in your weight loss!
Old 12-18-2011, 01:28 PM   #5  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Italianne - Good to have ya

Diana - Thank you for asking. We celebrated my son's 18th birthday yesterday (I am so not handling that well). WI today showed up 1.2lbs, but... TMI alert... I have also been constipated for 3 days-ish and started TOM in the middle of the night last night. Yesterday was also a rough day, but still counting the blessings we DO have - however... work computer crashed, DH got laid off of his job, TOM started, and satellite radio went out. Blah! Hoping that's all the crap we have to deal with for the weekend and now we can just recharge.
I made Kevin's cake from scratch and only one piece left! :O Must have been a hit He loves the leather jacket we got him too, so that's a success. My BF down here came and that made it nice... to me, my friends are chosen family... we have no family really down here, so they are "it" for us and it meant a ton. My mom got him an amazing card and enclosed a picture of him the first day he was born... had me and Kevin in tears - way to go mom! LOL!

Larry - glad you are back online and functioning

Mamakat - the more I read on you, the more alike our personalities/handling of things, seem to mimic each other and it cracks me up! I didn't think the world could handle someone else who acts as I do,

Everyone else - nice to see you
ItsMyTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 02:04 PM   #6  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Italianne nice start on your New Year goal. Glad to have you here

ItsMyTurn who says the world's handling us It is stuck with us whether it likes it or not...and if it has a complaint, well, it can keep it to itself, I've got enough to deal with So glad Kevin and your family (friends too) had a good time yesterday (minus all the fiascoes...which I'm sorry you had to deal with). You know how when you get emotional and you get that shakey chin and your throat sort of seizes, but then you pull out quickly with a smile...I got that just now, reading about the baby picture I have a cherished shot of my oldest. We ha just flown here (he was maybe 2 months) and we were in a hotel. You know how you're in love with the first especially those first few months. DH took a shot of me, staring at him (Ian/son) and he was staring up into my eyes. OMG, he's cradled in my lap and we are looking into each others eyes. When I see that pic, I see a future yet unknown and a love that no one can take from me...it my first love. OK, I'm going to go cry now SO I get the crying at a baby pic. Hope things run smoother soon.
mamakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 05:52 PM   #7  

Height: 5'8.5"

Yay, here we are again starting another successful week! Have to tell all of you... I enjoy posting other places at 3FC too but you have become my main "peeps" and where I really want to come and read your posts and share my own goals and victories. So thanks to all of you for giving me such a friendly welcome when I came in.

Diana, I appreciate your starting and organizing the threads each week. Thank you.

Italianne, -- so nice to have you here, and I'm glad you felt comfortable just jumping right in and sharing. Yes, the tickers are fun and helpful; it won't be long until you have one of your own.

Star, you have certainly had a lot to deal with lately. What a neat idea for your Mom to send the birthday photo.

Mamakat, LOL, glad you too are enjoying the memories!!!

to the rest of you.

Interesting day today with some NSVs! I wash tablecloths for a church community dinner so today I was taking them back and hanging them up (about 20 of them). Usually there is a kitchen stool close by and I sit on that, as it is hard to stand that long, with my hip problem, but really it is my back that starts hurting. Well today there was no stool so I just stood there and hung them all up... with no pain!! WOW. Plus the boxes were just in the floor and I was stooping down for each one and then standing back up to hang it.

Now this next part is something that ONLY some of you here at 3FC will understand how exciting it is but... I found BRAS that fit!! The store here that used to carry them stopped quite some time ago and advised me to order them on the Internet but I decided to go check it out to see what they had, and they are now carrying them again! Yay! I am wondering if they got other complaints. Anyway I got two that fit now and two one size down -- LOL I even got a PINK one! In my size if I find them at all it is either white or if I am lucky a black or skin color one. Whoop de doooo

I stopped and bought a burger at my favorite stand on the way home but no mayo. Then I got home and was still hungry so steamed some fresh asparagus. Dinner is going to be my "mega-veggie coleslaw" with a couple of steamed eggs.

Oh and I got more stuff for my Yonanas machine. Some real flaked coconut from a high end market, etc. Now I have all kinds of varieties of it to try out. YUM

Have a wonderful week, everyone!! Go go go!!
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 07:06 PM   #8  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Hi all! Sleep was horrid last night and I slipped down the stares in the middle of the night while going to add some lemon juice to my water. I didn't hurt myself, but I thought, what if I had weighed what I weighed at the last Christmas party? I weigh 90 pounds less this year. I could have really hurt myself with that fall!

People did comment on the weight loss as some people haven't seen me since last year. It felt good to be feeling good and to be looking good. Hubby likes it too. Las night he said that he loved my reemerged hour glass figure....felt great.

And Mamakat a stollen is a traditional German Christmas bread. Tons of varieties, but it's a yeasted bread full of almonds and dried fruits. Mine is a healthi version, but divine. It's whole wheat, but stuffed with rum soaked raisins, cranberries, cherries, apricots, prunes and pineapple and also has toasted almonds. After its baked, you slather the top and sides of the free form loaf in butter and sprinkle it with a coating of powdered sugar. It's quite expensive to make with all the fruit and nuts and rum involved, but it's a fabulous once a year treat.
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 08:58 PM   #9  
Trying to live below 200

Itsmyturn It sounds like you had a fantastic weekend with your family. Sorry about the stomach issues and your DH's job. I hope you get some relief from your stomach soon. That's a miserable feeling. Is your DH going to look for work again?

Misti You have had a lot of NSV's lately. Congrats! Those little things make your life such a better place.

Berry The party and food sounds fantastic! I hope you aren't sore from falling last night.

Mamakat I didn't realize that you changed the focus of your book. That may have been during one of my busy times.

Last edited by Diana3271; 12-18-2011 at 08:59 PM.
Old 12-18-2011, 09:02 PM   #10  

Thanks, Diana. Yes. I am really pleased with my progress so far. I appreciate your noticing.
Old 12-18-2011, 09:07 PM   #11  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1375 Calories +

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
high fiber English muffin 100 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (700 Calories)
Turkey Wrap 400 calories
2 orders steamed veggies 200 calories
1 fruit cup 100 calories

Dinner (310 Calories)
2 small pieces of turkey from Honey Baked Ham 100 calories
English muffin 100 calories
1/2 cup cottage cheese 90 calories
pumpkin butter 20 calories

Exercise:
Susan Chung's Rapid Fire: Results Cardio Explosion premix w/weighted gloves
Old 12-18-2011, 09:11 PM   #12  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misti in Seattle View Post
Thanks, Diana. Yes. I am really pleased with my progress so far. I appreciate your noticing.
I remember the first time that I was able to bend over and my belly wasn't in my way. It was an amazing feeling. It's hard for other people to relate to that type of stuff. (not that I would shout this info. to the world. ) People here can totally relate and understand. These are the things that really make a difference in our lives.
Old 12-19-2011, 02:28 AM   #13  

Ahhhh a bit disappointed in myself this afternoon. I ate a big bowl of veggie slaw for dinner... then some Yonanas. Later I still felt hungry... which was totally impossible LOL... so microwaved an egg breakfast bowl (220 calories which I did not need). Still, when I think of all I *used* to eat in a day, this was not really such a big deal. But it won't lose me any weight, and I really want to stick with it.

Oh well... tomorrow is another day.
Old 12-19-2011, 03:13 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 202/195/140

Height: 5'3"

DH wanted chicken today...lol, and rather than make myself something different I got fries at the restaurant, and had 1 of his chicken tenders.

I cut my calories a little and am drinking an extra few glasses of water to make up for it...weigh in's tomorrow!!!
ArtyKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 06:08 AM   #15  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Monday WI 207.8 bringing me down like only .8 from last week and a whole pound from yesterday
mamakat is offline   Reply With Quote