View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 01:46 PM   #29
tymaboy

S/C/G: 148/127/120

Height: 5'2

Hello everyone. Sorry I have been MIA lately. Since our Mexico trip DH & I have gone to a marriage counceler. Its the 2nd time trying one since 2008. In our session I told him that when DS & I found a place that took all 4 pets we would be moving out. That was Friday & come the following Monday we had signed a lease. DS & I have moved out. I have slowly been moving out cuz I am trying not to hurt him more then needed. I have never seen him cry untill the nite I told him we signed a lease. Im not sure what I want to do. I do not know if him actuely trying is part of the game that has been going on for the last several yrs or its for real, but even if it is for real can we be saved? I maybe at that point that I am just done. I have cries more then I had wished for threw the yrs & now I have not cried at all since sometime this summer after I got talked into staying to work it out. I have agreed to stay at the house 1 day a week to work on it but in all honesty I do not want to but agreed to help make him feel better. Since moving out he has been calling everyday. I told him that we need some space & even with us out I do not feel like we have the space with the calls & texts everyday. Sometimes I think I should just cut all ties for now but other times I think of all the yrs we have been together. I have been sleeping better since moving out & have even noticed that I have been eating more as well. Time will tell. Sorry to be such a downer.
tymaboy is offline   Reply With Quote