Old 12-11-2011, 09:25 PM   #1  

Default Blue Team Fall Frenzy 2011 Chat Week 13 FINAL WEEK (12/12-12/18)

Well everyone here it is your final week of the Fall Challenge. I just want you all to know how great you did and congratulations to all of you who are finishing this challenge. This is the first time I have not finished one so you have done an amazing job for the Blue Team and for your own health and fitness goals. I am so proud of all of you.

I will miss being your leader for the next round it truly is with mixed emotions that I give up the title for now. I know I have not been on my game for the last couple and you deserve to have someone who is strong on your side. I will be working hard to get my mojo back and will still be with you in the challenge.

I would again like to say thanks to Leslie for taking over the role of Blue Team leader I will help in what ever way I can or if you need me to.

So stay strong and finish strong you are the BLUE TEAM AND YOU ARE AWESOME.

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR BIGGEST LOSERS FOR THE WEEK

Biggest Loser:
Beck, -1.8lbs, -1.18%

Honorable Mentions:
LeslieB, -3lbs, -1.08%
Somni, -1lbs, -.49%
Tate1984, -1.3, -.44%

Talk to you all later
Old 12-11-2011, 09:47 PM   #2  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Height: 5'3.75"

Congrats to everyone for their loss last week. I thought I had posted last week but apparently I only posted in my head.

You've mentioned the next go round a couple times but I havent been able to figure out when season 13 starts...any idea?

Last edited by ennay; 12-11-2011 at 09:49 PM.
Old 12-11-2011, 10:10 PM   #3  
Paso a paso

S/C/G: 264/Ticker/160

Height: 1.65

Please, please i want to know too. I reaaaaaaaly register in this site for this particular challenge ^^
Old 12-12-2011, 12:58 AM   #4  

I will check online tomorrow and let you know what I find out for dates. I'm sure it won't be until the 2nd week in Jan at least. This gives everyone a chance to do all the holiday festivities and then get back into the full swing in the New Year.

Leslie will lead the team for Blue and Mel will be leading the Red team

Congratulations Blue team you did it again and won week 12 challenge.........WOOHOO way to go everyone.

Now if you can go for the gusto and pull out a win for the final week we end with a tie
no one loses in a challenge like that

Well good night everyone I have to sleep as I need to be fresh for what I imagine to be a nightmare day at work tomorrow.

Talk to you all soon.
Old 12-12-2011, 11:37 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 254/ticker/160

Height: 5'4"

Oh oh oh! I can't believe I missed weighing in! I'm not seeing a lot of success this week in numbers anyway (TOM, unfortunately), but I've been trying to stay on track with exercise and sticking with the challenge all the way to the end. Sorry I didn't contribute this week, team!

But congrats, Beck, Leslie, Somni, and Tate! You guys are amazing, still keeping focused with the holidays coming up. Keep up the good work!
Old 12-12-2011, 01:21 PM   #6  
gecko girl

S/C/G: 306/288.8/150

Height: 5' 5.5"

Biggest Loser:
Beck, -1.8lbs, -1.18% Congrats

Honorable Mentions:
LeslieB, -3lbs, -1.08% Wow!!!!!!
Somni, -1lbs, -.49% Great Job!!!

Keep it up blue peeps. We are almost to the finish line!
Old 12-12-2011, 05:47 PM   #7  
One pound at a time

S/C/G: 292.2/138.6/146

Height: 5'9"

I can't believe it's the final week already! Where on earth does the time go?

Congrats to all our losers this week! Let's go strong this week, Blue Team. It's been great having all the support during this challenge, and I'm going to miss not joining in on the next one; I'm so close to goal and will not be focusing on the scale as much as my body composition.
Old 12-13-2011, 12:46 PM   #8  
Go Blue!

S/C/G: 286.8/180.6/145

Woo congrats Beck, Leslie, and Tate1984, and everyone that hung in there for another week! One week to go!

I'm changing a few things with my nutrition and activity this week so hopefully it will pay off. Nothing dramatic, just changing the structure of my strength training a bit and cutting down on certain types of foods which seem to stall me out a bit more since I've lost some weight.

I'm getting so antsy about getting closeish to onederland - I know a couple of other Bluesers are even closer too, which is so exciting. I won't hit it before the end of this challenge but really hoping to hit it before New Years. If I don't... well... soon after that, right? 199 also the lowest weight I've ever been at really. I was probably somewhere around there in high school, put on more weight as I got older, at one point got from 300ish to 199, then gained back to 300 again. It feels like it will be a big accomplishment to not only revisit it this time, but keep going.

Wow Beck it will be sad not to have you around for the next one! Though the reason for it is fantastic - you have done so amazingly well in the two challenges I've had the pleasure to be around for!

I'm looking forward to the next challenge, I will definitely be on board.

Hope everyone has a GREAT week! Let's finish strong!
Old 12-13-2011, 06:14 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 398/257/150

Height: 5'6"

Congratulations Blue Team ! We did great again this week ! Beck you are an inspiration for us all and we will miss you next challenge but hope to hear from you on how you're doing and moral support.

Bigmid - The leadership is yours whenever you're ready to take it back... consider me your temporary replacement.

slowrunner - It happens... we look forward to you finishing the challenge strong with us !

Beck - Hats off to you ! What an accomplishment and an exciting shift in your focus.

Somni - Sounds like you have it under control and you're taking charge ! That's awesome !

Today was my final weigh in for not only this challenge but my final official appointment with the dietitian for the program I'm on. Another 4 lbs. lost this week which was more then I expected... it seems our home scale is no longer calibrated with the official scale. Total lost for this challenge is 52 lbs.

I hope everyone has a great week !
Old 12-14-2011, 12:55 AM   #10  

Great news... it looks like we will be having a quick turn around for the next challenge. Mel, Bigmid and I are coordinating sign up deadlines, etc. Stay tuned and we hope to see everyone for the next challenge.
Old 12-14-2011, 08:16 AM   #11  
I believe in myself

S/C/G: 257/200/160

Height: 5'8

Sorry I missed weigh in, I too thought I posted but didn't I'm stuck at 200. Are you starting another challenge when TBL comes back on 3 Jan?
Old 12-14-2011, 08:18 AM   #12  
I believe in myself

S/C/G: 257/200/160

Height: 5'8

Leslie that's so awesome!!!!
Old 12-14-2011, 08:48 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 210/see ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Okay 2012 Resolution Revolution Sign up thread is open.
You must sign up by midnight central time December 28th.
Teams will be announced by January 1st, 2012
Spread the news!
Old 12-14-2011, 02:47 PM   #14  
Go Blue!

S/C/G: 286.8/180.6/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeslieB View Post

Today was my final weigh in for not only this challenge but my final official appointment with the dietitian for the program I'm on. Another 4 lbs. lost this week which was more then I expected... it seems our home scale is no longer calibrated with the official scale. Total lost for this challenge is 52 lbs.

I hope everyone has a great week !
Wow 4 lb loss! Now that's finishing strong! Congrats on your amazing loss during the challenge.
Old 12-14-2011, 03:58 PM   #15  

Howdy Blue Team !

We're very excited for the startup of the next challenge. Hopefully we'll see you all sign up. Let's start the new year off with a great bang !

Cat - Hang in there ! You're doing great.

Somni - Thank you very much... all the support we've been getting has been amazing.

Off to the gym then dinner with my wonderful husband.

Have a great day all and don't forget to sign up !