Thread: Wonderslim #6
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 12:30 PM   #7
TOY

Last Binge, love your name...LOL

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with these WS products if you've been on other plans before. It may just be me and my "better" mindset and attitude this time but I really think these products are tastier than plans I have done before.

This is my 10th day today and I have not cheated! If you only knew me, you'd realize what a major accomplishment that really is! There have been times when I haven't even made it past the first day...seriously.

This time I am convinced I can make it. I'm 59 years old and lose so much slower now. I wish I'd had this much determination when I was younger but alas, that's water under the bridge.

Good luck for a great start on Tuesday and please stop by in to share your progress. I'm not going to weigh until I've been on this a month (got my doctor's permission this week which I was relieved to get since I suspected he'd nix) so I have no idea yet how well I'm doing. My weight changes so much with fluid retention that I find even weighing once a week can derail me. So this time I'm trying to avoid the "enemy" until one month out. Not sure I can make that goal a reality but I'm going to try to because I think it will work better for me.

Have a good weekend and get that "last binge" out of the way...LOL