Old 12-09-2011, 11:03 PM   #24
VermontMom
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 162/156/Smaller; tighter, fit!

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopperChick355 View Post
Hello

glad to hear from ya Aaron - yes hope I can keep losing through the holidays as well

Well I got some news today- not sure if it is great news at my age but nothing we can do about it- I am going to be Grandma, baby is due June 29th so DH has gotten his wish has been waiting to be Grandpa but me I wanted to wait at least 3-4 years- DS is 23 so I guess that is good age to start a family just would have been nice if him and Katie would have been married first but now a days things are always backwards

Well I suppose I should get going heading off to the gym- have a great weekend
Oh gosh, well let's think positive and say congratulations Grandma-to-be 23 is the age I was when I had my first, it will be okay! but I understand how you would maybe hope for them to be a little older. And marriage isn't always a guarantee either, right, so best wishes to them

Hey Reda is the bean bag tournament tomorrow? did you get those 250-some bags sewn by hand

well I did great all day at work eating wise until I came home, then 3 slices of pizza, 2 cookies...my will power just goes down to heck. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

My program - Modified South Beach & exercise at home. Slacked last summer and now need to lose the regain.
My motorcycle - '04 Honda VTX 1300C. Candy Apple Red!

VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote