View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 09:41 PM   #297
ModestVanity
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 190/170/130

Height: 5"8

Screen Name: ModestVanity

Age/Age Range: Sixteen

Family Life: Awesome. Living with my mum, step-dad and two brothers.

Hobbies and Interests: Sewing, dancing, baking, digital art, photography, writing.

Favorite Music: ALL! I can never turn away a good song, no matter what genre.

Favorite Color(s): Purple, green, pink, silver.

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Push-ups, stair running, bicycle, dancing, aerobics, swimming.

What are your fitness/health goals? -30/40 lbs or 2 sizes. Currently a size 10.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? Getting the lowest mark in my gym class last year, and barely completing the minimum requirements for all four fitness tests, including the last one which counted as 50% of the mark. One girl made 12 laps - I made four. Barely.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Self-control, and motivation, and my addiction to sugary drinks and salty foods. It's going to to be hard to learn to say no to all the sweets that my mom brings around all the time.

(Evil motivation) Who do you want to look better than? My cousin - she's so skinny and pretty, it's ridiculous. I want to look as good as one of my teachers, who is also adorable and does amazing things with her life. She's a huge inspiration to me. And finally, my celebrity inspiration would have to be Sarah Wayne Callies, who has an awesome body which I can only HOPE to have.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? A PROM DRESS! One that I've designed and can actually look as nice on me as it does on the dress form. And...A BATHING SUIT! One that isn't a one-piece and comes with a skirt! My goal is to be able to wear one and look good for my 2012 trip to Dominican Republic. Fingers crossed!

Last edited by ModestVanity : 12-08-2011 at 09:49 PM.
ModestVanity is offline   Reply With Quote