Old 12-06-2011, 01:50 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Molly, I am just really into this program because it is working so well for me. I want to find out as much information as I can and pass it along to everyone. I know I need the support and I am my own support along with getting support from everyone here, My mom is my biggest supporter. I am trying to get my own clinic set up, I am currently working through the channels.
That is great, Wuv! You will be an excellent coach and your story alone will be inspiration to your clients.
MustangMolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 01:52 PM   #17  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMolly View Post
That is great, Wuv! You will be an excellent coach and your story alone will be inspiration to your clients.
Thanks
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 03:04 PM   #18  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Quote:
I'm not sure Coaches know best. I seem to have a very lazy coach. Nothing was ever said to me about carb counts for the day, when I have asked about how to handle vacation the idea of phasing off was not suggested or discussed. If it wasn't for everyone here I'm not sure I would be having as much success. I never even knew about Dr. Chanh's book until I saw the link from you Wuv. Heck if you were set up to be a coach I would buy my products from you! You seem to know when we need a pat on the back or a kick in the butt and that is very important to me.
So True ! I learnt from in here MUCH MORE than from my coach
sandralosingweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 03:08 PM   #19  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011weightbegone View Post
on the cookie box for Canada it says 1 cookie is 53 g
180 cals
5 gm fat
260 mg sodium
23 g carbs
4 g fiber
3 g sugars
5 g sugar alcohols
15 g protein

I am on phase 3 now, and was told I use the net carbs, (by a coach and this is how a booklet with sample breakfasts in it says is how I was to count carbs,) you take the total carbs and subtract the fiber and sugar alcohols to get the the net carbs. This booklet is for phase 3 breakfasts so I'm not sure if this is what it would be for all phases, maybe someone else can let us know if this is the way they were told to do it.
I also only count net carbs as the fiber is not digestible and sugar alcohols won't affect your carb count. So that means then the cookie only really has 14 net carbs. That's probably why they put in on the plan as it really has the same net carbs as most of the bars which seem to have on average 14 net carbs. I do love the bars which is my breakfast just about every morning and truthfully the cookies just don't seem that appealing to me. BTW I have to say that I love my coach. She is really knowledgeable and the sweetest lady ever.
DanafromAustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 03:24 PM   #20  

I honestly don't count anything, I just eat what is on my sheet and go with that. I figure they have figured out everything so there is no need to count anything that is why I like this program so much, Just have to worry about the water, meat and veggies as far as weighing and measuring
Old 12-06-2011, 05:32 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 251/176/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Wow Wuv -I didntknow you were opening a clinic! that is amazing! How exciting for you and how lucky for all the folks in your area that will get your help. Can you imagine how rewarding a job that will be!! Congrats and i hope it works out for you.
kelly1962 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 05:43 PM   #22  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly1962 View Post
Wow Wuv -I didntknow you were opening a clinic! that is amazing! How exciting for you and how lucky for all the folks in your area that will get your help. Can you imagine how rewarding a job that will be!! Congrats and i hope it works out for you.
I am really excited, I get so excited at the losses y'all post on here and I can't see y'all changing like I will be able to see the people that come to my clinic change. I think it will be great!
Old 12-06-2011, 06:42 PM   #23  
Started IP 7/7/2010

S/C/G: 301/215 Restart 245/249/185

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
I honestly don't count anything, I just eat what is on my sheet and go with that. I figure they have figured out everything so there is no need to count anything that is why I like this program so much, Just have to worry about the water, meat and veggies as far as weighing and measuring
I'm with you Lisa! I don't count carbs. I have found (with advice from my coach) that I do better when I'm dancing if I eat the restricted items so I eat the cookies pretty regularly. I like the bars, but they are still really difficult for me to chew with my mouth and the cookies kind of dissolve. I can assure you that my recent slower weight loss has nothing to do with the cookies and everything to do with other choices.
Marionm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 07:38 PM   #24  
Started IP 10/13/11

Quote:
WOW, that is crazy, we only are suppose to have no more than 30 carbs or close to it a day!...Well if your coach didn't say anything then don't worry about it....Coaches know best

That is interesting... never knew how many carbs we should have - thanks for sharint - great info!
idealpromom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 07:50 PM   #25  
Started IP Aug 9/2011

S/C/G: 266/195

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
You are correct it was my mistake, its 23, I was doing work and answering at the same time....sorry about that!
No need to apologize, I don't trust what I read on the internet so just wanted to see if there really was a difference.
Y Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 08:49 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 153/153/135

Funny- I got an e mail from my doctor's office this morning saying I could only have 2 cookies a week. They just got them in the day I was there so I guess they didn't realize that when I bought them. Oh well!
bisous3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 09:02 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 287/144/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by bisous3 View Post
Funny- I got an e mail from my doctor's office this morning saying I could only have 2 cookies a week. They just got them in the day I was there so I guess they didn't realize that when I bought them. Oh well!

What do you get 1 cookie per packet? I am pretty sure that I was told that 1 packet counts as 2 restricted. At that point I decided not to buy just yet.
JKfromIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 11:00 PM   #28  
Started IP 7-14-11

S/C/G: 280/197.2/160

Height: 5'8"

I was told I could have 1 cookie per day with no other restricted items. I am fortunate to have an awesome coach. She's lost 126 pounds in 10 months so I really trust her guidance. I also microwave the cookie for 30 seconds and drizzle WF chocolate syrup. It's delicious!
futureskinnygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 07:29 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 153/153/135

There is one cookie per packet. They didn't say anything about them being 2 restricted?
bisous3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:33 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 190/176.2/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
I am really excited, I get so excited at the losses y'all post on here and I can't see y'all changing like I will be able to see the people that come to my clinic change. I think it will be great!
That's so awesome!! I knew you were thinking about it, but I had no idea you were taking the steps to do it. Would it be strange if I drove from FL just to go to your clinic? Lol! I know that you would be the best coach ever!!
NavyMommy is offline   Reply With Quote