Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-05-2011, 08:30 PM   #1  

Default Please MOTIVATE meee :)

Hi everyone.

Here I am, going to start a new life. Gonna lose all my fat somehow. I have already purchased several weight loss and fat loss programs but nothing worked. That was the main reason I got demotivated. I thought there was no way of losing weight. Now I have done a lot of research, back on track. I have chosen some really good weight loss programs but before that, PLEASE MOTIVATE MEEEE!!!!!

I Badly need to be motivated
Cheers
Luther King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 08:37 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 230/see ticker/130

Height: 5'1"

I hear ya. This response isn't going to be much help but to let you know that you're not alone. I can't seem to get motivated either. I recently hired a trainer and a nutritionist yet I still haven't changed any behaviors. I've bought exercise dvds and equipment. I've bought self-help books. Yet nothing seems to push me to do anything. I've got serious health issues and I feel like crap. What's finally going to to motivate me?

Well I think you're on the right track. You actually sound more positive than I do. :-) If you find the right recipe for success then let me know. At least you're starting the process. That's definitely something. Good luck!
aliasihaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 08:54 PM   #3  
Leveling Up

S/C/G: 200+/115/115

Height: 5'3"

Run over to the goal forum and check out everyone's goal posts they were really motivating to me.

Also find a plan that you feel you can stick with for the rest of your life. You don't stop once you hit goal!
sontaikle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 09:34 PM   #4  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

It's all about COMMITMENT, ladies ... COMMITMENT!

Making up your mind to make the right choices for the right reasons ... starting right now ... you have to make the decision to COMMIT! Make a goal: any goal, then make a commitment to achieve it ... make a contract with yourself. You are going to do this, and how, and when ...

Read Post #13 on this page ... by Eliana, re-posted by Shcirerf ~

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weig...need-lose.html

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 12-05-2011 at 09:40 PM.
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 11:25 PM   #5  

Default Yeah I got a new weight loss partner!!!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasihaya View Post
I hear ya. This response isn't going to be much help but to let you know that you're not alone. I can't seem to get motivated either. I recently hired a trainer and a nutritionist yet I still haven't changed any behaviors. I've bought exercise dvds and equipment. I've bought self-help books. Yet nothing seems to push me to do anything. I've got serious health issues and I feel like crap. What's finally going to to motivate me?

Well I think you're on the right track. You actually sound more positive than I do. :-) If you find the right recipe for success then let me know. At least you're starting the process. That's definitely something. Good luck!
Hey aliasihaya.
Yeah yeah, lets do this. Happy that i got a weight loss partner now . Also I have been doing some research about some really good weight loss products and programs and I came across a website that offers customized weight loss solutions for free. I am still finding out about this site, I'll let you know after i'm done with my research.
Like I said before, I have gone through so many disappointment's before so now i'm really strict about my research. Hope it'll benefit you as well.

Nice to know you.
Cheers
Luther King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 11:40 PM   #6  

Get some daily exercises in and make sure you are on a low-caloric diet. Join a fun exercise class with some friends. That usually motivates me!
RHay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 12:30 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 189/186.8/160 (restart)

Height: 5'5"

I would focus on why you want to lose weight. Write it down. Get the top three reasons and put them in a notecard and carry it with you.

Then, ask yourself why you do NOT want to lose weight. What is it about being overweight that makes you happy or your life easier? Look at those answers.

Then ask yourself, what is easier? To be overweight or to start losing weight?

And look, if the answer that it's easier right now to be overweight, then stay overweight. Enjoy it. Love it. When you don't like it anymore, then come back and really focus on why it's better to lose the weight.

As long as being overweight is more rewarding, you'll struggle with trying to lose weight.

When losing weight and being thinner becomes better, then you'll be willing to struggle (because it is a struggle to lose weight) to make the weight fall off you.

And when you're ready to lose weight, you start by taking baby steps. Reduce your soda intake, for example. Walk every day a little. Or take an exercise class. Eliminate dessert. Whatever... the baby steps can be anything you want them to be.

But first, you have to be certain that you REALLY want to lose weight.
Rana is offline   Reply With Quote