Thread: Wonderslim #5
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 03:37 PM   #502
ashkunc

S/C/G: 178/175/138

Height: 5'6"

Hello everyone! Great to see some action on this forum! I have been doing WonderSlim about 2 weeks collectively (I say that because I've skipped some days and then had Thanksgiving and travelling out of town to contend with!) , the food is not bad at all. In fact, I got my husband to start it today and hoping we can keep each other accountable. I am a little bit concerned about the total cost for both of us to do it, but figure we will save a lot of money by not going out to eat at least! The problem is I am still spending $100/week at the grocery store--you still have to purchase food for your lean and green meals and I also bought some additional snacks from the diet direct website and those can really add up!

I agree with drinking A LOT of water...this a common thread for many diets and I think replacing soda, even if it is diet soda, can help with cravings and the feelings of hunger! And also, do not depend so much on weight as how you FEEL and how your clothes fit...especially if you are incorporating more exercise into your plan. Muscle weighs more than fat, and you are more likely to see a noticeable difference in the way your clothes fit than the actual number on the scale, particularly in the beginning of your healthy lifestyle journey :-) !