Old 12-05-2011, 02:17 AM   #295
ArtyKay

S/C/G: 202/195/140

Height: 5'3"

Screen Name: ArtyKay

Age/Age Range: 23

Family Life: Married

Occupation: Law Enforcement-dispatch/911 operator/corrections officer

Hobbies and Interests: Art, gaming, movies...

Favorite Music: Classic rock, soulful stuff

Favorite Color(s): purple

Favorite Exercise/Workoutshat's the problem. I like walking, I'm trying to get into other exercises. I would love an ellyptical if I can get DH to buy me one.

What are your fitness/health goals?: I want to feel good about myself and get dressed without having to try on 10 different things...I want to go through a day without having to constantly adjust my clothing. I want to feel sexy naked and not try to hide my flab.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit?: I've had many throughout the years...chronic yoyo dieter. But I've decided to stick with it this time because I recently lost a baby almost 3 months pregnant. I want to do it right this time and start my pregnancy at a healthy weight, maintaining my health throughout my next pregnancy, which is hopefully a healthy one.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? I love to eat...and don't like to work out.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? keeping up with calorie counting, and having the motivation to exercise.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? my cousin's wife. She's always more fit than me...but I'm prettier than her.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? Nothing. No seriously, I want to be naked and feel like I look amazing.

Goal for May 19 2013...My 25th Birthday!!!
ArtyKay is offline   Reply With Quote