View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 10:22 PM   #18
VermontMom
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 162/152/Smaller; tighter, fit!

Height: 5' 6"

thank you Reda! since I got the big 50 over with last year, 51 isn't that bad DH got me a hot pink Sony CyberShot. I've got to learn to use it , don't know my way around digis...and then learn to upload pics to computer. Can't wait! And I'm still at the same weight...wish I was less, but at least I'm not higher.

Got so irritated at Boss. Payday is on Fridays, but he is late with my check 20% of the time. And NEVER apologizes or says 'sorry, I forgot to pay you , I forgot to get your check" etc. So I didn't get a paycheck Friday, or yesterday..today he just handed it to me. So I wrote down my bank name, account number, and routing number, and handed THAT to him, and said, "I'd like to get Direct Deposit as soon as possible". And he still doesn't say a thing. grrr.

But I have been amazed and grateful that I have been feeling so good even with this time of year. Maybe because November was mild and sunny compared to the usual gray and cold. And that we still have mostly green (frozen green) lawns instead of being buried in snow. i don't know the reason but I'm thankful

I rode 9 days in November which is also a record! and the last day ridden was Nov. 30.

I thought I was doing good on my diet. I HAD been eating cookies/pastries every day! Now for almost 2 weeks didn't have any treats, plus cut back on regular food, plus working out 6 to 7 times a week. I know it takes time but I am impatient i want to see results like now! I'll just keep plugging along.

Hope everyone is doing good.

My program - Modified South Beach & exercise at home. Slacked last summer and now need to lose the regain.
My motorcycle - '04 Honda VTX 1300C. Candy Apple Red!

VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote