View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 09:28 AM   #43
Itryharder
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Hi turtles,
Princess, great that you had a family get together to put up your tree. And you had figure friendly food. Yay!

Terri, so great you're still getting in your Good to have your boss looking over your shoulder.

I'm taking a little break this week. Am eating "normal" food, not so much JC. Also I pulled a muscle in my groin so haven't gotten out walking or However, dh and I finished decorating. I never realized how many actual hours it takes. Wow. I love it, though, and wouldn't have it any other way. I did the tree by myself while he was doing so many other things. It took over three hours just for the tree. Wacko!!! The whole house is ready to go. I've been shopping online, my favorite. It's so funny. When shopping online became available, I didn't think I'd ever do that. But what I have found in that some merchants I really like have consistently keep up their quality and I don't need to "see it" to buy it. Very few disappointments and it's my best way to shop.

Food has been okay. I want to lose a pound this week, so I need to be a bit more careful. Those cashews keep calling me.

Everybody have a great day. I hear how busy you all are. It reminds me of when I was working and balancing a family and house. Not easy, but still joyful.

Best to everybody!!!

Judy
234.6/185/179 and thinner