View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 02:09 PM   #11
LBBUGS13

S/C/G: 177/160/130 to 125

Height: 5 ft 4 1/2 in

I had the same experience. The website was just to clunky, so I only stayed for the free 7 day trial. Too pricey when I have an app that does more and was only $1.99. Yes, I have to add everything, but for someone like me that cooks several meals for a week, once the info is in there you are done, plus they send me email progress reports. Will be following her plan, just not using her website. Plus that is the problem that I have with all these diet sites, they are not user friendly, you don't want to make it a chore to enter your info and get meal plans, or people will not stick to it once the "honeymoon" period is over. I understand having variety, but realistically people who have busy lives are not going to be shopping, preping, cooking, and cleaning for a diffrent meal for 7 days for breakfast, lunch, dinner and a snack.

I really tried to make a meal plan on her site and it took me 30 minutes to change out just the breakfasts for the week, that didn't include getting the shopping list and recipes for those meals and I couldn't get any of the exercies to come up on my computer. Then to add insult, I found that I could upgrade my app for $3.99 a week, which is still too pricey in MHO. Love Jullian, but the website needs some serious work. Will be starting the plan on Monday, but will be on my own.