Old 11-28-2011, 07:46 PM   #1  
focused and aiming

Default Simply Filling/Weekly Chat--November 28-December 4

New pages. (I accidentally posted this in recipes, too.)
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 10:27 PM   #2  

Height: 5'4"

I got lots done today...

One bad thing...I had a wreck. No one was hurt but it was my fault.
I was in Robin's Truck (big F250) going to get my tile and a person
stopped to turn left..No brake lights & no signal. It was raining and when I saw them I slammed on brakes..When I realized I was going to hit them I tried to take the ditch and almost missed them but clipped the right tail end of their car. I was able to drive the truck out of the ditch with his 4x4 .. Wondering what that will do to my insurance...

My bath work starts in the morning..All the tile stuff is in the car & truck so I will start bringing some of that inside in the morning..

Enjoying the new dog..Tonight I was carrying around one of Robin's huge black flashlights and he cowered down like he was expecting to get hit.
He is so sweet I cannot imagine anyone doing that..He is trying so hard to please ..I am teaching him to not jump up on me and he has already learned that almost..
nancy237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 12:06 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

I had already started a thread for 'new pages' early this morning...where shall we post?
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 09:07 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 224/146/147

Height: 5"2

hey girls thanks for all your kind words everything went well thanks they said they dont wanna see me for a follow up so got the all clear thank god. THey do however think i have ibs and that what the bowel pain was and not endermitriosis they didnt mention my bulky ovaries so they must be ok now. hope your all well xxx
ems81wales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 12:29 PM   #5  
focused and aiming

Ems, thank you for the update. I'm sorry about the ibs. What do you do to handle that?

Nancy, I understand fully how you could have had the mishap in that big truck. We had a F350 when we moved back to Texas. It was a devil to drive. Is there a way you can take defensive driving or something?

Rhonda, I don't care which thread we use. I didn't see yours yesterday. Guess I had tunnel vision or something.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 01:09 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Please go to other thread for this week....

thanks.
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 11:19 AM   #7  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

Going to be a semi lazy day with laundry to do,and cleaning the kitchen & bathroom floors and I didn't manage to get done over the weekend.

Didn't go out yesterday as our town was packed and they Barricaded Mary's street. She invited me to her telephone company Christmas Party/luncheon on Thursday instead.

Thanks Sandra for the new pages,don't see another thread for this week except for SANDRA'S

NANCY-Sorry about your accident.TG no one was hurt. Some people like people in back of them to guess what they are going to do next. Good Luck with your new dog,I not going to get a animal as i travel to often to my DD's and there no way I would put the poor thing in a kennel.

EMS-Sorry your not feeling well and having pain,hope they can find out whats wrong.

Have to go, have a great day
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote