View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 08:46 AM   #13
Taylorsjourney

S/C/G: 196/185/172 then will reaccess

Height: 5'9

Good Morning. good morning... that`s the tune going thru my head as I look outside at a field that is now a lake and so many puddles I don`t know which way to walk to avoid..if it turns to snow like they say it will be messy out there and the drive home from work - interesting.... workout is done 5 miles today and guess what I signed up for Zumba.. I was thinking the classes would start in the new year and take me right up to my surgery date but boy did I get the shock of my life when she said they begin next Monday night .. I told my DH he might want to bring me in case I can`t move after LOL.. I`m excited because I`ve heard so many talk about it on here and I`ve only tried it on my wii ( which I had to be doing wrong as I felt my hips were going to hyperextend).. but the teacher is a former client of mine and she reassured me that I could do this.. so we shall see. I had a cookie exchange last night and came home with 12 dozen different kinds of cookies ( which are headed to the freezer today).. yessss I admit I did try a few - not all but let's just say I got a sugar spike, so serves me right ( hence the extra mile on the treadmill today) LOL..

Itryharder - I do believe that the c25k is what helped me lose that pound.. I`m noticing shifting in my body structure from the running ( still not enjoying it) but the changes are a perk.. tomorrow will be day 3 of week 3 ( as I`ve decided to just do it every other day to get me thru the program).. Awesome job on being OP..

Princess - are you excited to be starting somewhere new? May I ask what you usually take to your zumba classes? I don't think we ever get done what we hope to.. it just seems time flies anymore!

Jar - hope all is good your way.. have fun with you DH today!!!

Hi to everyone else and I hope you have a wonderful day!!