Thread: 300+.....Bios
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 01:07 AM   #52
Lunalore

S/C/G: 366/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9

DATE - 11/27/11

USER NAME - Lunalore

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - Luna's been my nickname around the internet and beyond for almost a decade. The "lore" part was added to various user names as like, tales or stories. So Luna Tales.

REAL NAME - Marie, but I much prefer Luna.

AGE - 32

BIRTHDATE - July 27

WHERE YOU LIVE - Northern Virginia

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - N/A

ANNIVERSARY - N/A

KIDS - N/A

PETS - N/A

OCCUPATION -Barista at Starbucks

STARTING WEIGHT - 366

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - In January, I'm starting a program through my church called "Losing to Live" (which you can Google to learn more about). Until then, I'm counting calories, walking 3 - 4 times a week and tracking my progress on MyFitnessPal.

FAV. EXERCISE(S) -Walking, obviously.

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Oh man, anything sweet or with chocolate.

FAV.BOOK(S) - Gone With the Wind, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter series, Twilight series, America the Book, Unlikely Disciple

FAV. MOVIE(S) - Deathly Hallows Part 2, Return of the King, all of the Matrix movies, Saved!, Love Actually, Gone With the Wind

FAV. SONG(S) - Help! by the Beatles, Cover Me by Bruce Springsteen, Head Over Heels by Tears for Fears, A View to a Kill by Duran Duran

FAV. QUOTE - "Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'" - from The Shawshank Redemption and "It's hard losing weight. It's hard being fat. Pick your hard." - from someone on a WW message board.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - This is probably the fourth serious attempt in the past 5 years I've made at losing weight.The last 4 times, I did lose weight, but I gained it all back plus more. I can't keep doing this! I'm really trying to look at the big, long term picture this time around.
Lunalore is offline   Reply With Quote