View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 05:34 AM   #2
Princess1122

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Good morning everyone and happy Sunday to you all! Rainy day here today but that is ok, I am starting to gear up to go back to work on Wednesday so I need some time to go thru my closet and drawers to pick out some clothing that does not fit right now, either for the good or the bad lol.

Today is my oldest DS birthday so we will be going out to lunch to celebrate that today and I am really looking forward to seeing my grandbaby since I have not really had a chance to see him in over a week and grammy is going into withdraw!

Not sure what is going on with the scale since it is not moving one way or the other which I know can't be right since I have not made good choices this past week.

Judy: TOTALLY know how you are feeling right now... I think that the exercise will help us to feel better and to get back on track. The walks at the park with the dogs really helped to clear my head and I also went and caught a knitting class yesterday afternoon which works wonders for me to just get together with a bunch of ladies to knit and chat.

Have a great day everyone!

Impossible is nothing!
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote