View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 10:57 PM   #11
VermontMom
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 162/156/Smaller; tighter, fit!

Height: 5' 6"

Reda, I'm glad you had a great and successful time shopping! and you got to ride on T-giving!! woohoo !!

I had a unsatisfactory time telling (asking?) my boss that I need 9 days off in January for our AZ trip. He kinda freaked out He said he would need to close the store. His wife scolded him for saying that. Then he said "or work 24 hours a day." Come on, you big baby!! It is unfortunate it is the same week that his wife is going on one of her week-long vacations...so the store will be shorthanded, but there is a salaried guy who works barely 6 hours a day 5 days a week, he could work in the deli. And there is a woman who likes extra hours. So I really don't like the guilt trip he's trying to put on me.

Oh and then had unpleasant surprise, flat tire !! I put air in it on the way home twice, and got home OK, but will have to see what to do about it in the morning.

I've worked out each day, my usual step routines; plus today and yesterday I added some Winsor Pilates. weird stuff to me but I'll try most anything.

My program - Modified South Beach & exercise at home. Slacked last summer and now need to lose the regain.
My motorcycle - '04 Honda VTX 1300C. Candy Apple Red!

VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote