Old 11-24-2011, 10:27 AM   #1  

Default Stomach Issues

I have been on the program for a month but I have started to have lots of digestive issues: gurgling stomach, painful gas, etc. Is anyone else having similar problems and if so, have you figured out what is causing them? Thanks in advance!
lamoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 12:05 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 192.5/175/160

Height: 5'8"

I am having those same issues today and I am certain eating off plan on Thanksgiving is the cause (carbs, carbs, carbs!). Have you changed anything you are eating or added any additionals supplements? Carb blockers or certain fibers will also cause me stomach distress.
faerychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 03:10 PM   #3  

I am pretty sure it was too much chromium...it is in the MRC multivitamin, the essential minerals, the cortitrim and the appetite suppressant. Between all of them I was getting huge doses. I stopped taking all of it and feel much better.
lamoni is offline   Reply With Quote