View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 05:45 PM   #291
Tekakwitha

S/C/G: 172/165/130

Height: 5'4

Screen Name: Tekakwitha

Age/Age Range: early 20's

Family Life: engaged (wedding day June 9, 2012)

Hobbies and Interests: Xbox 360, criminal justice, football

Favorite Music: Country

Favorite Color(s): purple

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: weight lifting

What are your fitness/health goals? lose 30 lbs and be able to pass the fitness test to get hired as a police officer.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I'm getting uncomfortable with my weight. I was trying on clothes at a store and hated looking at myself. Also I realised I couldn't pass a basic fitness test to become a police officer. A roadblack to my career.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Depression and eating out of habit and boredom. I stuggle with depression and am on medicine, but sometimes I just have bad days where I hate everything and don't want to try anymore. I tend to eat out of boredom or habit. That is something I want to stop doing, or at least eat healthier when I do.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Guess I put some of this answer in with the answer above, but another thing I need to work on is proper portion sizes and not getting second helpings.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : I want to look better than the picture of me hanging on the fridge. I want to look thinner and healthier.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? Probably cliche, but I want to wear a bikini on my honey moon. There's no chance you'd get me in one now, but hopefully by June I can do it!
Tekakwitha is offline   Reply With Quote