General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 01-02-2010, 02:04 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/165

Height: 5"10"

Default HMR Anyone??

Hi All,

I have started HMR, and was wondering if anyone else is currently doing this? I found some older posts regarding the HMR plan, but they are from October 09. I was hoping someone else might be doing this plan and we can support each other?

Please let me know if you are......

Thanks!
RunningToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 09:22 PM   #2  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

S/C/G: 292/282.4/150

Height: 5' 5"

I started HMR on December 31st. I lost 100 pounds on this program in 1992-3, then went on to have 2 children, who are now 14 and 15. Over the years the weight has slowly crept back on. This past year, I was put on an unrelated rx, that took away my appetite, and I stopped eating regularly and gained 30 pounds quickly.

I knew this program would give me the food and support that I needed to reach my goal. My first weigh in is tomorrow. I will post it. I am very excited, and have had no problems staying 'in the box'.
JCTravels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 10:58 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 266.7/252/175

Height: 5'8"

I know I'm a little late to respond, but I just did a search for HMR diet posts and found yours! Are you still doing the program?

I started nearly 3 weeks ago and would love to talk to someone else doing the program. I am doing the medically supervised one and sticking almost entirely to the liquids (although making them into pancakes/omelettes, etc with egg whites). I lost 10.5 and then a bit over 4 the second week... we'll see on Wednesday how this week went.

Are you still doing HMR?
AllisonJERZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 07:15 PM   #4  

AllisonJERZ, you posted this in April 2010. Wondering if you're still on HMR.

I was just cleared by the doctor tonight and starting tomorrow FRI 08-20-10.

Care to share?

Thanks!
gypsywoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 03:25 PM   #5  
miamimelting

S/C/G: 239.5/see ticker/160

Height: 5'7

I've been doing HMR medically supervised shake fast for the past 39 days! I've lost 29 lbs so far. I've blogged about it. I'm not trying to sell anything..just trying to give some insight into my journey to lose weight.
fatmeltchallenge.blogspot.com
miamimelting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:15 AM   #6  

Just started the HMR diet. So far I'm loving that the decisions are taken away from me - if I want to get creative, I mix up a shake with some extracts or one of the recipes they sent me... This morning I"m doing Pumpkin Pie shake - Yum!
GmamaCyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 10:26 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 260

Height: 6'4"

Default hmr diet

I am on the program but there seems to be very few posts and when you find them they are old like this one. Who is on HMR?
AndrewCribbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 04:08 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 220 / 213 / 150

Height: 5'-1"

I'm doing HMR. I'm in my 4th week and about to switch to Phase 2 because I just cannot stomach those entrees.
SkinnyGirlSwag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 02:20 PM   #9  

Default hows it going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGirlSwag View Post
I'm doing HMR. I'm in my 4th week and about to switch to Phase 2 because I just cannot stomach those entrees.
Hey Skinnygirl. I am going to start HMR again, because I just booked a vacation for late winter and i want to be albe to enjoy myself. I lost a little weight a couple years ago using the shakes and just eating a sensible meal for dinner. How's your journey? I live in NH, and i think starting in the cold weather while i can hide in sweaters is going to be hard. What do you think?
tracyagrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 10:52 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 156/138/120

Height: 5.3

Default Hmr

I am on the HMR program. I have been on a little over a year. I love the shakes. It is like not having a diet drink. I am really trying not to gain any weight over the Holiday but as I look at the scale I am up 4.4/lbs. from my low. I went roller skating last Friday. I had two shakes prior to skating and one after. I really should have had two as I woke up hungry.
Alyshahmr is offline   Reply With Quote