View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 08:23 AM   #32
DivineFidelity
on the way to skinny

S/C/G: 278/ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

ForeverLove, I also struggle with making good choices when I'm not at home I almost feel like sometimes it's a free pass. It's really not good to think about it that way, because it ISN'T a free pass....but still, it's hard to fight that mentality when that's just the way that I've always thought about it. You really are gorgeous for a chemical engineer. My dad is a chemical engineer and whenever I go to work with him I'm surrounded by a bunch of old guys...so maybe I'm just not used to seeing pretty chemical engineers. I'm sure that you can lose the weight, and we're all here to support you!

jayohwhy, You don't have to respond to everyone. Just try and make sure that if anyone seems like they need some encouragement, that you give it to them. That's what we're really here for....to support each other. I think maybe starting next week I'll post a silly question for everyone to answer, and maybe more people will have something in common to talk about.

Well, I'm planning on having a great day today! Yesterday I made some bad choices when it came to food for lunch....and then I forgot to eat dinner, which I'm sure isn't healthy. Today I plan on eating every meal, and staying on plan. I will also drink 64 oz of water...because I've gotten really off track with my water drinking and I need to get back on plan. It's like all the nike commercials say...I need to just do it! lol

“People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don’t believe in circumstances. The people who really make it in this world are the ones who get up and look for the circumstances they want and if they can’t find them, they make them.”

DivineFidelity is offline   Reply With Quote