View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 03:41 AM   #289
calendula

S/C/G: 132/126/115?

Height: 5'2"

Screen Name: Calendula

Age/Age Range: 30s

Family Life: Married

Hobbies and Interests: Eating! Shopping.

Favorite Music: indie, pop, hip hop

Favorite Color(s): green

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: I'd like to believe I will like running when I am okay at it. Right now I can't even do it for 10 minutes straight.

What are your fitness/health goals? Short term - run a 10 minute mile. Long term - run 10k in under 30 minutes. Also, get stronger.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I went over 130 lbs which I'd told myself I would never do unless pregnant. I have a very small frame. I visited family and realized I am a lot bigger than they are, even the 40 year old cousins who have had 4 kids. Also my friend losing 100 lbs in 6 mos makes me feel like I can do it!

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? I love eating snacks. Whole cakes in one sitting, 4 dozen cookies, entire pints of ice cream, Snickers bars really do satisfy. I'm also crazy wimpy and self-conscious in the gym because I have no muscle or athletic aptitude.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? I have to eat more nutritious food, snack less, and exercise!

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? My friend. If I'm shooting for the moon: my cousin's model girlfriend or Kristen Bell.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? A pair of pants I saw in Italy, then saved up for a year to buy, that no longer fit.
calendula is offline   Reply With Quote