Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-13-2011, 12:34 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 168/121/112

Height: 5"2

Default Scared

Hi,

Have lost almost 3 and a half stone over the past year and I'm so close to my goal however find that I keep sabataging myself and just can't get back on track!! I'm really worried that the weight will start to creep back on and I wont be able to control it.

Any advice on how to get back on track?

Oh and this isn't a recent thing, I've been stuck at the same weight for about 4 months now - I also find it difficult because my calorie allowance is so low
prillabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 12:55 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 320/ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

My suggestion if you are at a calorie plateau is to up exercise. It is a way to create a deficit (and a toned body) without having to starve yourself.

So, focus on eating healthy and well rounded - and add in a good exercise regimen.
Amber1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 05:11 PM   #3  
Playing to Lose

S/C/G: 194/ticker/129

Height: 5' 1"

I don't have much advice because I'm in the same situation you are right now. I have been sabatoging my weight loss. Not only have I stalled but I have gained weight over the past few months. I got on the scale this morning and was shocked back into reality.

For me, I have been avoiding certain situations that put me in a position to get off track. Well, I am choosing more wisely. If I wanted to I could accept dinner invitations for every day of the week but I just need to learn to say no and plan my day/week food wise better.

Are you sabatoging on your own? Are you bringing food into the house that you shouldn't? Have you fallen back into old patterns? What weight loss plan are you on? Maybe it's time to try something different. It's not uncommon to get bored after a while.

You should feel wonderful for how much you have accomplished so far!! Just keep telling yourself how miserable you'd be going back to that dark, unhappy, unhealthy place. With your current height and weight, I bet you look freaking fantastic too! But keep working toward your goal. I promise you'll get there. Just like I will..eventually.
ShanIAm is offline   Reply With Quote