View Single Post
Old 07-14-2003, 12:57 PM   #14
howie6267
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

My name is Howie I am 36 years old and live in Newark Ohio. I started my weight loss back in June of 1990 I was 490 lbs. I lost 190 lbs at that time. I got married to my beautiful wife Kimberley in 1992. I then began to fall back into my old eating habits but since I had a new job of working at a lumberyard I got plenty of exercise and did not gain. However in 1994 I fell 10 feet out of a loft and broke my back. I started putting the weight back on because of being sedentary. I got back to work only to injure my back again and have surgery. So then I could no longer do that kind of work. I went back to school for computer programming. That is when the weight really started coming back on. I shot back up to 422 and am currently 402 but maybe back in the 300ís after I weigh tonight at work. I am as determined as I was in 1990 and I am going to do this. I even went back on the diet at the same time of year as then.

I have always been an emotional eater. My father was an alcoholic some of my brothers chose drugs and I chose food. That is what I have to defeat, my addiction to food. I am going to do this I have to. I donít want to die of a heart attack. Plus my back is going to feel a lot better when I lose the weight.

Well thatís me in a nutshell.

Whether, then, you eat or drink or whatever
you do, do all to the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter