Old 11-10-2011, 07:19 PM   #1  

Default Mrc6

Has anyone had luck with Mrc 6 and shedding more pounds? I have been 100% on plan and have been averaging less then 2lbs per week loss. I'm getting really discouraged and my center hasn't been much help.
tummons5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 10:12 PM   #2  
Maintenance Member

S/C/G: 211/191/175

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tummons5 View Post
Has anyone had luck with Mrc 6 and shedding more pounds? I have been 100% on plan and have been averaging less then 2lbs per week loss. I'm getting really discouraged and my center hasn't been much help.
I have taken all kinds of their supplements...and I average 1-2lbs every week, and sometimes none!

Their products are not bad for you, just may not be all that they make them out to be. My understanding of the MRC-6 is that it helps mostly with inches lost...? Maybe. The only products that are required are the multi-vitamin, fish oils, and HNS protein supplements....don't feel pressured to buy all of the other stuff...none of them are proven to do a thing....My doc told me not to waste my money on them. The program will cost you enough doing what is required!

Hang in there! 1-2 lbs per week is really very awesome

Last edited by Tamikl; 11-10-2011 at 10:17 PM.
Tamikl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 11:36 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 254.8/254.8/160

Height: 5'7"

I use it but more to help keep me full - isn't that the one with algae in it that "Expands" in your stomach? I'll tell you - I'm taking MRC6, Cortitrim and phentratimin (spelled wrong) and I am really almost NEVER hungry. In fact facing my 8 oz salad yesterday was duanting I was so not hungry...
karo112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 12:47 PM   #4  

Hi...
I never lost more than 2 pounds a week, and I did take the MR6 at the beginning with Cortitrim.. I am on maintenance now.. At times I lost less than .2 pounds . I feel as long as you are losing, it will eventually come off. Sometimes center tells you you will lose more than you do.. But 1-2 pounds a week is a good weight loss.

Patzi
patzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 02:04 PM   #5  

Height: 5' 5"

Talk about timing. I was at my center at lunch and they had a handout on the counter with an explanation of MRC-6 and the ingredients in it. It's the first time I've ever seen it explained in this detail. Here are some of the highlights.

Benefits
Can double the number of inches of fat loss
Absorbs 900 times its weight in fat
Promotes optimal fat burning capability
Improves digestion and regularity
Supports immunce function

Ingredients
Apple Cider Vinegar - May help digest food, lower cholesterol and make you feel full. ACV also contains minteral chromium which helps balance blood sugar and suppress carb cravings.

Vitamin B6 - Needed for the production of digestive acids which helps break down food. Helps with our metabolism of proteins and carbs.

Kelp - Natural source of iodine which helps improve thyroid function. Also is a mild diuretic and it helps reduce fluids in the body.

Lecithin - Dissolves fat and reduces cravings for high fat foods.

Bromelain - Helps digest protein. Converts proteins to healthy amino acids. Also helps relieve joint pain and reduce inflamation.

Spirulina (Blue Green Algae) - Powerful antioxidant. Provides nutrients, enzymes, essential amino acids, and trace minerals.

As others have said, some do just fine without MRC-6. Others, like me, taking it as part of the daily regimine. My advice if you aren't sure, you may want to try a bottle. One bottle will last two months. At the end of the two months, if you don't think it's for you, then it's not a big loss. That's how I've decided which supplements I like and those I don't. I give them a shot and then make my decision.

Tami said that some centers pressure their clients to buy supplements. I wish that wasn't the case. I guess I'm lucky in that I haven't encountered that too much. But, when it comes to supplements, if I get them, it's because I wanted to, not because someone was forcing me into it.

Last edited by JenB72; 11-11-2011 at 02:44 PM.
JenB72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 02:26 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 234.5/158/165

I take the MRC-6, along with CortiTrim and the All Day Weight Loss. I agree -I'm never hungry and have done well with losing inches. I've never not been on it, so I don't have anything to compare it to (OP with it vs OP without it).
rachels77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:13 PM   #7  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tummons5 View Post
losing 1-2 lbs a week is super. Just keep it up. It will also stay off longer.
birdfeet is offline   Reply With Quote