View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 04:39 PM   #20
BCGirl
IP Maintaining

S/C/G: 163/132/139

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by thin4me View Post
Are you referring to homemade salad dressing or the WF dressing? I've started adding 1 tsp of oil to my salad to ensure I get it in. 2 Tbsp of salad dressing isn't all that much when you have 2 salads/day - not for me anyhow

I will take the advice of increasing my protein and might do that by adding some chicken to my afternoon salad.

Unfortunately I cannot cook fish in my house as my husband is allergic, otherwise I'm sure 8oz of fish isn't quite as filling as chicken or beef

I have given up on the gum as that seems to be controversial even though my coach says it is fine
Sorry, that was pretty confusing .

Although I used WF (which doesn't count as oil) when I made my own dressings I subtracted any amount I used in cooking from the amount I could use on salads.

Before starting this plan I was a "lots of creamy dressing" salad eater, and found that I acquired a taste for less dressing and started enjoying the flavor of the veggies. Mind you my salad was always cucumber, green pepper and purple onion - not a big lettuce eater.