Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2003, 06:39 PM   #1  

Angry Hello, new gal on the block here...

Hello all! I was checking the boards and looking for a place to settle in. This seems like a good spot for me. I have checked out this site for a while but finally today I took the time to register so that I could post.
To tell you all a bit about myself. I am married to a wonderful man for 15 years and have two beautiful kids, 9 and 6. I teach preschool at a local Christian school during the school year so I am currently on summer break. (it sure is slipping away quickly)
I am about half way on my weight loss jouney. I have just passed the 50 pound mark and have about 43 pounds to go! Praise God! It was not until that I gave it to HIM that I had success in this endeavor. Anyway, I just thought I would say hi. I would like to be an active poster, I just hope that after school starts back that I can keep in contact....
Old 07-10-2003, 10:30 PM   #2  
Empress/Queen

Welcome, Clovesgsb!!! Congratulations on your awesome weight loss so far! Glad you are joining us!
Old 07-12-2003, 07:50 AM   #3  

Welcome Cloves! If you would like to be in a group of believers, I think there is a support group called Christian Encouragers you might like to check out! I would just peek in and out of threads until you find one you feel comfortable with! You are welcome at Time for Serious Fun. I only have one rule and that is we make weight loss a positive not a negative issue. Please check us out if you like.

Again, welcome and good luck!
PS: I looked at your profile, I am a scrapbooker too! I even have a weight loss scrapbook I am keeping. I have a family album, weight loss, vacation, one strictly for our trips to major league baseball parks, and one of my grandson!
Faye

Last edited by gma22; 07-12-2003 at 07:53 AM.
Old 07-12-2003, 08:59 AM   #4  

It's so good to have you!

You have already been doing great with your weightloss! Because of your attitude, especially, I know you'll be successful.

Yes, the is a thread called Christian Encouragers, & I post there. It is great. We're able to talk about anything.....weightloss, problems, etc. We lift each other up, while losing weight! Hope you'll join us. In fact, I post in 3 or 4 different threads. I go to July Jaded Ladies, over 50 & staying healthy(we have several that aren't even 50 yet!), back pain.... I've been planning on jumping in from time to time at Time for Serious Fun. So, just visit around if you want & settle in. Lots of luck!
Closed Thread