View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 11:00 AM   #2
sandralosingweight
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 265/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Yup... she seems nuts to me... don't know about anybody else, but she seems like not appropriate to be in a coach position seeing that she does not know a lot about what is going on with you.

From my own experience: since I started IP, from the very first week I used to have a restrictive (a bar usually) for breakfast and I lost weight like crazy. But remember, a restrictive is a restrictive because it has a higher number of carbs and for your coach to suggest you have 3 of them a day... yes, it sounds fishy to me...

You are doing everything right OP, a 1 pound loss is great seeing that you don't have a huge amount of weight to lose, your body might be in a period where it is adjusting, you will lose more in time I think.

I would not do 3 cheat days, nor 3 restrictive a day (believe me, I know what I am talking about since I cheated on a couple of occasions, I am not proud of it and I know how hard to get back OP and how bad you will feel after, your body would not thank you for it), what I would do is try to have one restrictive every other day, eat lots of lettuce (to help things going) with my 2 cups of veggies for lunch and dinner and drink plenty of water.

Hope by next week you will report a good loss

Good luck!

Started IP 06-30-11 @250lbs - Started alternatives mid Oct. 2011 - Stopped on Christmas 2011 (biggest mistake of my life) Lost 50lbs by then. Gained back all the weight I lost + 15 more lbs after IVF in 2013.
Many re-starts failed miserably. I stopped IP as I wasn't sticking to the plan but always try to re-start.
sandralosingweight is offline   Reply With Quote