View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 10:21 AM   #1
thin4me

S/C/G: 182/136.4/130

Height: 5' 5.5"

Default Shall I trust my Coach or is she Nuts???

So for the second week in a row I had a dissapointing loss of 1lb. Yes, I understand it is a loss, however considering I haven't cheated, I'm not close to my goal weight and I'm doing everything by the book I'm stumped??

My coach told me once again she would understand if I phased off and stopped, I told her I've invested too much into the program and need to succeed.

She suggested I do 3 full days of ONLY restricted foods - breakfast, lunch and snack in order to kick start my body, or I could have 3 cheat days and then go to phase 1 as it wouldn't be any different. I mentioned that 3 restrictives would at least be controlled proteins and carbs which to me sounds very different from 3 cheat days.

Then in a different breath she said perhaps I'm insulin resistant and should give up on restrictives and see how that works.

Another thing she mentioned was perhaps I'm starving myself..... she said I should be having 8oz of uncooked meat for dinner. I told her I weigh it after it is cooked and ensure I get just over 4 oz, I was sure I read it had to be between 5-8oz of uncooked meat. No way in **** can I eat more than that and I'm not a super large person to start with so it really doesn't make sense.

She also stated that inches lost should be similar to weight lost. I have lost 30 inches to date but only 19lbs and she is hung up on that (this is week 8)....

I follow the diet to a T. The only things I have that may be an issue are:
2 cups coffee - 2 packs of splenda (max per day) - no milk
Red Rose tea (black - perhaps 2 per day) - however I drink plenty of water
Mint tea and other teas (some herbal)
Gum (2 pieces/day) - Dentyne Fire or Stride

I left the office with a week of food containing no restrictives. I'm dissapointed and confused and could use any advice or suggestions you may have. I really need to succeed on this diet but paying $90/lb is killing me!

REBOOT Jan 14/13 - 19 lbs to disappear!
thin4me is offline   Reply With Quote