Old 11-02-2011, 08:04 AM   #12
Maile
Maile

S/C/G: 242/130/130

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyz4us View Post
Good Morning everyone!

Today will be a little tough but hopefully I planned ahead well enough to cover it. Going on a fieldtrip with school today and will be on a bus (no bathrooms) for about an hour or so each way. We had to bring a sack lunch. I usually have soup and salad for lunch. Packed my large salad and oil and vinegar. Also packed some raw veggies for a snack. Also for lunch-made up the raspberry jello as I thought that would be easy on the bus to eat. Tucking in a bar "just in case" I need it before we get home. I am mostly concerned about getting to a bathroom and being able to drink very much water. I will just have to do the best I can and then tank up this afternoon and tonight to make sure I get my daily allotment in-I usually hit about 100 oz.
You know that is something I face also. I drink so much water throughout the day that you need a bathroom. Now I find that when I go to see movies or plays I need to plan and drink less water ahead of time. Just make up your water later and you will be fine. Have fun on your field trip. It sounds like you are packed and ready to go!

Sorry I can't help you with the ticker..Someone here will!

Last edited by Maile : 11-02-2011 at 08:07 AM.