Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2011, 10:18 PM   #1  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

Default The Maintainers, vol 2.

This is the continuation of the Maintainers thread...
Old 10-21-2011, 10:30 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 182.6/142.8/135

Height: 5.3

Yayyy!

P.S. I'm really nervous about free day no. 1 tomorrow. Are you sure this is ok, I'm feeling guilty and I haven't even done it yet. Kind of freaking out possibly however really looking forward to it at the same time. I already have planned my Strict Phase 1 day to a T for Sunday.

Old 10-22-2011, 12:15 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 212/196/160

Height: 5'7"

Thank you pxlykitty for starting new thread.
Wildflower I know what yup mean, but it will be ok because you have a plan to follow up after the free day. That is what this style of eating is all about- planning.enjoy!
Old 10-22-2011, 01:02 AM   #4  
Maintaining-March, 2011

S/C/G: 184/IP 175.6/133/130

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pxlkitty4 View Post
This is the continuation of the Maintainers thread...
Thanks Pxlkitty for doing this. You are an excellent computer nerd (and I mean that in the most complimentary way!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildflower613 View Post
Yayyy!

P.S. I'm really nervous about free day no. 1 tomorrow. Are you sure this is ok, I'm feeling guilty and I haven't even done it yet. Kind of freaking out possibly however really looking forward to it at the same time. I already have planned my Strict Phase 1 day to a T for Sunday.

You will do great. This "free" day is mandatory so you shouldn't feel guilty. Just hop back on on Sunday and you will be fine. This is just how it is supposed to work. Have a great date night.
Old 10-22-2011, 07:51 AM   #5  
Maile

S/C/G: 242/130/130

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Yayyy!

Wildflower..I know you can do it. Just tell yourself you are learning and training your body. This is just a new thing to learn. Plus you have your Phase 1 already to go as soon as you are done.
I really hope you enjoy your day..scary as it might be!

I just read that you are celebrating your 11th Anniversary. Are you going out to a special restaurant! That sounds like a perfect day for you to enjoy.

Last edited by Maile; 10-22-2011 at 08:02 AM.
Old 10-22-2011, 08:08 AM   #6  
Maile

PixlKitty..Thanks so much for setting this up and getting the other one archived. I really want to keep the other one as my information source!!!

Pauley: Hopefully someone else here can answer your question on the pizza. But it seems to me that if you calculate the carbs, fats and calories..you shuld be able to eat one. I have been eating that pizza with the soft cauliflower crust, pepperoni, one egg, veges, and have not had a problem on Phase 2. I am really enjoying exercise also!

Today I am seriously going over Phase 3 breakfasts. I need to have very quick ones as my breakfast time is short before work.
Old 10-22-2011, 08:44 AM   #7  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

Quote:
Yayyy!

I have a free day today too. It is my second one, and I'm not going to go as crazy as I did the first time... I weighed mysefl this morning and I'm 145.5, so within a pound of goal. If I ever weigh in at 147.5 or higher, I don't get the cheat day (b/c I'm closer to 150 than 145, and it's time to fix that).

Quote:
Originally Posted by woolberger View Post
Thanks Pxlkitty for doing this. You are an excellent computer nerd (and I mean that in the most complimentary way!).
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maile View Post
PixlKitty..Thanks so much for setting this up and getting the other one archived. I really want to keep the other one as my information source!!!

Today I am seriously going over Phase 3 breakfasts. I need to have very quick ones as my breakfast time is short before work.
I find myself looking back at the other one all the time. Hopefully they will archive it. Check out my breakfasts on fatsecret. The fastest ones are yogurt, fruit, and granola. You could pack it all the night before.
Old 10-22-2011, 09:08 AM   #8  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maile View Post
Wildflower..I know you can do it. Just tell yourself you are learning and training your body. This is just a new thing to learn. Plus you have your Phase 1 already to go as soon as you are done.
I really hope you enjoy your day..scary as it might be!

I just read that you are celebrating your 11th Anniversary. Are you going out to a special restaurant! That sounds like a perfect day for you to enjoy.
Thanks! Yes we are going to our favorite local restaurant. I always, always get the salad no croutons no dressing with extra cucs, the filet mignon and broccoli. But this time I will add a Margarita, Onion Ring appetizer and WILL eat the dinner roll instead of leaving it on the table! I will be absolutely stuffed.

Breakfast today is pretty darn nasty but I waited 5 months for this so here goes nothing. Bear claw from grocery bakery and a Toasted Marshmallow Latte from their cafe. Yikes.
Old 10-22-2011, 09:14 AM   #9  

Quote:
I have a free day today too. It is my second one, and I'm not going to go as crazy as I did the first time... I weighed mysefl this morning and I'm 145.5, so within a pound of goal. If I ever weigh in at 147.5 or higher, I don't get the cheat day (b/c I'm closer to 150 than 145, and it's time to fix that).
That is a good idea
Old 10-22-2011, 09:14 AM   #10  

Quote:
Originally Posted by woolberger View Post

You will do great. This "free" day is mandatory so you shouldn't feel guilty. Just hop back on on Sunday and you will be fine. This is just how it is supposed to work. Have a great date night.
Thanks!!!
Old 10-22-2011, 09:15 AM   #11  

Hey all I just wanted to say If not I'm not back by Sunday or Monday. Come looking for me!!! Send a search party!!
Old 10-22-2011, 09:52 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 217/174/164

Height: 5'8"

Have fun tonight Wildflower! Don't let worry over your diet spoil your night out! I am stoked for my first cheat day a week from today. We even have a sitter lined up, which is very rare. I will be eating the dinner roll too, and enjoying a fine Zinfandel with my steak. Yum.

I thoroughly enjoyed a shopping spree at Goodwill last night. I found several things in a size 10 and medium that fit great. Fun!
Old 10-22-2011, 12:19 PM   #13  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

Our first maintainers thread is now a sticky, and this one is up in the sticky area too for posting... YAY! Thanks to suzanne3fc!
Old 10-23-2011, 10:56 AM   #14  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

Posting about my cheat day. I didn't go all out like I did last week, but I did enjoy myself and it was fun ging to my supper club and being able to eat everything for the first time in 8 months... I made a stout gingerbread cake with citrus sauce. You know it's good when you ask who wants leftovers and everyone shouts "me!" at the same time. I made a double bach, gave half of one cake to the neighbors, took one to supper club (brought none home), and hubby and boy polished off almost all of the rest while I was out.

My one special treat was stopping at 7-11 and getting a bag of Utz potato sticks... YUM! Talk about fat and carbs together in a crunchy delightful treat! OK. Carb-free today, and kinda liking the idea.
Old 10-23-2011, 11:24 AM   #15  
Maile

Quote:
Posting about my cheat day. I didn't go all out like I did last week, but I did enjoy myself and it was fun ging to my supper club and being able to eat everything for the first time in 8 months... I made a stout gingerbread cake with citrus sauce. You know it's good when you ask who wants leftovers and everyone shouts "me!" at the same time. I made a double bach, gave half of one cake to the neighbors, took one to supper club (brought none home), and hubby and boy polished off almost all of the rest while I was out.

My one special treat was stopping at 7-11 and getting a bag of Utz potato sticks... YUM! Talk about fat and carbs together in a crunchy delightful treat! OK. Carb-free today, and kinda liking the idea.
Thanks for info on the quick breakfast. I am sitting here with boxes of cereal, yogurt and bread next to my computer. I am logging in all of the nutritional values on Spark people tracker. Then it should be easy..I am also looking at the copies of your breakfasts and wildlflower's.
I am very happy this is archived..I go back to that thread many times. Again thaks for all of your tech work on doing this. Tech is not my strong point.

Do you put stout..as in ale? in the gingerbread? Sometime I would like that recipe..for future cheat days!

Last edited by Maile; 10-23-2011 at 11:27 AM.
Closed Thread