View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 11:24 AM   #15
Maile
Maile

S/C/G: 242/130/130

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pxlkitty4 View Post
Posting about my cheat day. I didn't go all out like I did last week, but I did enjoy myself and it was fun ging to my supper club and being able to eat everything for the first time in 8 months... I made a stout gingerbread cake with citrus sauce. You know it's good when you ask who wants leftovers and everyone shouts "me!" at the same time. I made a double bach, gave half of one cake to the neighbors, took one to supper club (brought none home), and hubby and boy polished off almost all of the rest while I was out.

My one special treat was stopping at 7-11 and getting a bag of Utz potato sticks... YUM! Talk about fat and carbs together in a crunchy delightful treat! OK. Carb-free today, and kinda liking the idea.
Thanks for info on the quick breakfast. I am sitting here with boxes of cereal, yogurt and bread next to my computer. I am logging in all of the nutritional values on Spark people tracker. Then it should be easy..I am also looking at the copies of your breakfasts and wildlflower's.
I am very happy this is archived..I go back to that thread many times. Again thaks for all of your tech work on doing this. Tech is not my strong point.

Do you put stout..as in ale? in the gingerbread? Sometime I would like that recipe..for future cheat days!

Last edited by Maile : 10-23-2011 at 11:27 AM.