Old 10-12-2011, 09:41 PM   #1  
jen916

S/C/G: 176/168/150

Height: 5"8

Default MRC Bars/supplements

Was wondering which bars are your favorite and which supplements do you like and what do you mix them with? I have only tried the Caramel Nut bar and the chocolate crunch bar. I'm not crazy about either but caramel nut will do in a pinch. Wondering what other like before I make the investment in more supplements. :-)
jen916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 10:20 AM   #2  
Maintenance Member

S/C/G: 211/191/175

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen916 View Post
Was wondering which bars are your favorite and which supplements do you like and what do you mix them with? I have only tried the Caramel Nut bar and the chocolate crunch bar. I'm not crazy about either but caramel nut will do in a pinch. Wondering what other like before I make the investment in more supplements. :-)
My favorite are the Cinnamon Crisp ones! Delicious...tastes like carrot cake to me...

Tami
Tamikl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 10:57 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 239.5/see ticker/165

Height: 5'4"

I'm with Tami...love the cinnamon bar. I normally buy that and the variety pack bars. As for the drinks I love the peach mango and wildberry powders, and for the concentrate I love the pomegranate and kiwi.mmmmm

If you like pudding then I highly recommend the vanilla and chocolate. My husband took a bit of my chocolate pudding the other day and tried to abscond with it. tsk tsk hehe

Sometimes I split the vanilla pudding equally into two bowls and then split the chocolate mini crisps equally as well. Very good. imo
Fluffy in Florida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 11:59 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 234.5/158/165

I love the chocolate cereal-type bars (meal replacements) and the chocolate meal replacement shake!

On HNS, I like the mixed berry concentrate and the pink lemonade... not a huge fan of the mango/peach but I know quite a few people are! The wildberry isn't bad (kind of reminds me of lip gloss) and I love the chocolate pudding!
rachels77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 03:46 PM   #5  

LOVE the cinnamon bars ..... diet direct's version is the IDENTICAL product .... I even had one in my purse when I went in to the center one time and she saw it and said --- what a good idea to keep one in your purse for emergencies! once again, diet direct is only a better deal if they are on sale and you buy in bulk.

I also like the vanilla pudding ... I add a drop of almond extract sometimes for a little variety.
dkmd27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 06:25 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 192.5/163.4/160

Height: 5'8"

chocolate pudding with a drop of peppermint extract!
camaswa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 11:27 PM   #7  

I really like the cinnamon bar... kiwi, blueberry, and cranberry tea. My new favorite thing are smoothies! Vanilla pudding mix, 5-6 ice cubes and 6 oz water mixed with crystal light... yummy!!!!
abctate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 10:01 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 167/148/130

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen916 View Post

HNS: Grape or Kiwi Melon with Sprite 0 ---------------YUMM!
Peach Mango with Vanilla Extract & Cinnamon ----------Serve HOT
Wildberry

I have only tried carmel nut as well
InfiinityFreshman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 08:48 PM   #9  
Motivated Member

S/C/G: 210/204/180

Height: 5'8"

i order the protidiet Hazel Nut usually or peanut crispie. order all from diet direct. got a sampler pack of Wonderslim protein bars. OMG, sooooo good. 7 different bars so great way to try different flavors. the peanut caramel is incredible. (looks like it's the same amount of protein, etc. as MRC bars) i keep a couple in my pocketbook in case i miss lunch...one keeps me full and keeps me away from fast food restaurants when i'm on the road.
bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 03:23 PM   #10  

I also ordered a variety packet from dietdirect...so far I have loved all of them.
I don't like the cerealy crispy bar from MRC, but the caramel nut one is fine.
lorij1 is offline   Reply With Quote