View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 01:43 PM   #102
runningfromfat
June

S/C/G: 240/184/155

Height: 5'6"

I really love the idea of a former contestant coming back as a trainer! I think either Hannah or Marci (because shoot, she already owns a gym!) would be great choices. I really want to like Anna but I think it's become more and more obvious that it's just not a good match. I think in the real world she'd be great but she just doesn't have the experience to know how to motivate the team and push them to their absolute limits. They should definitely keep Dolvett around, though.

I'm another on Team Jennifer. She kind of reminds me of Courtney last season just because she's so encouraging and is always trying 100%. It's great when they really have some inspiring contestants on the show. I also was impressed with Ramon last night and wow he even followed through with leading at the weigh-in, good for him!

I really hope they do something next week to switch things up a bit, ugh. I hated to see Coach Mike go, but he looked great a home and I have to say the contestants who have gone home this season really seem to have stayed on track.

Starting Measurements (B/W/H): about 51/40/46, 240 lbs Goal Reached Pre-Pregnancy: 39/29.5/38, 156lbs Current: about 43/34/42
Mini-Goals
Started at 240
Onederland 199 (Jan 6, 2010, exactly 2 years after my previous due date!)
Overweight BMI 185 (Aug 3, 2011, one year after joining 3FC!)
Pre-pregnancy weight 175 (Oct 18, 2011)
Called Goal 156

My Bras, Fashion, and Weight Loss Blog
runningfromfat is offline   Reply With Quote