Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2003, 01:01 AM   #1  

Default Talking dirty.,...

I was on the phone with my new electric carrier. ive been having problems getting them to process my balanced billing requests.

Me: Since the beginning Ive been trying to get balanced billing and I cant seem to get it processed

her: ok let me see here.. bla bla bla bla

me: Im trying to be patient but Im having a real hard time getting it on...

stunned silence

me: stampering, 'umm what I mean is I cant seemed to get it turned on...

errr

me: Ok what I mean is I really need balanced billing so i can afford the light bill in the summer

Ok i called frustrated but we got a good laugh out of it hahaha.

oh my
Old 07-05-2003, 09:01 AM   #2  
Hot Stuff

Brings a whole new meaning to "light up my life".
Old 07-05-2003, 03:57 PM   #3  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Old 07-06-2003, 01:33 PM   #4  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Ha! Ha! Ha!
Old 07-07-2003, 12:55 AM   #5  

That is so funny, lol

Bella23
Old 07-07-2003, 04:09 AM   #6  
Searching

Talking Everything must be dirty around here

or at least the guys at work can conscrew it that way

ME <standing in front of fridge pulling out two jars>

Tech: "Nice jugs Chris"

Me <look straight down at my boobs though at this time I am holding a jar in each hand>

Tech:

Miss Chris
Old 07-07-2003, 10:33 AM   #7  

AHHH Miss Chris.. That is so typical of the male species
Old 07-11-2003, 07:50 PM   #8  

Talking

hi all!
just browsing and enjoyed this thread---hope ya don't mind if i add an embarrassing moment.
my six yr. old DD during the toy story craze was collecting the toys from burger king, so she had all of them but woody. so we pull up at burger king one night (pre-dieting moment) :-) and yup, you already guessed it, what do i ask but "excuse me, do you have a woody?" well, as luck WOULD have it, a MALE employee responds, 'EXCUSE ME??'. Like, i wanted to say " huhlo, the DOLL pervert!!!!"....my husband who's sitting next to me is dying laughing and i'm all like red as heck!!!!! ya know----that really was an innocent little moment that went terribly wrong!!
okay, so what to do---no way to get out of line, just had to hurry through and NEVER show my face there again!
Old 07-11-2003, 10:40 PM   #9  
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

Love the stories.

Got one of my own from a party I went to tonight. It was all people from work. I am talking to a few guys, one of which is my boss's boss. W are talking movies. And "Big" gets mentioned. We start talking about our favorite parts of the movie. Mine, of course, is when Tom Hanks asks the girl "If she wants to sleep over". She says yes, and he answers "Ok, but I get to be on top." Well that is about all anyone who wasn't in the kitchen with us heard. We got a few people poking their heads in the kitchen trying to figure out what is going on, The guys were laughing but turning red. I am just sitting there with an evil grin. It was great.
Old 07-11-2003, 10:43 PM   #10  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Or say,"DAMMIT I ASKED YOU IF YOU HAD A WOODY.....ANSWER THE QUESTION!"
Old 07-18-2003, 08:05 PM   #11  

This thread is the perfect place for a little gardening anecdote from our trip to England. Went to a garden centre with the in laws and inside they had supplies and garden-y stuff. Among these items were two displays of suet and seed thingies for birds. One had a big sign reading "Fat Balls" and I started snickering. Eldest DD: What? What?!! Me: N-n-nothing dear. And then I saw a second display (I think the garden centre was having a little joke with this one as well note exclamation mark) with sign reading "Massive Balls!"

Well I looked like I was in some kind of intestinal distress I was trying so hard not to roll on the floor laughing. The in laws were right there as well as a gaggle of sweet old English ladies in hats and Sunday dresses (they DO dress up to go look at plants in the boiling sun they do!).

And all your stories are GREAT! Consider me laughing unrestrainedly in my own dear old messy old house!

Lidian
Old 07-18-2003, 09:19 PM   #12  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

That's hilarious Lidian!
Closed Thread