Old 09-29-2011, 01:12 AM   #1  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Default Success Stories 100% on plan

When I was going through some of the threads today, one of the newbies (Amandab777) commented " I would love to see a thread started for folks to are 100% committed to that vow so us newbies could feel inspired instead of put off. So I decided to start this thread.

I would like to be the first to say that I made a commitment to myself on April 27, 2011 and 23 weeks later,and 81lbs lighter I can say that I have been 100% committed to this program. I have not had ONE taste, nibble or bite of ANYTHING that is not on that sheet. I have added D'vincy syrups, WF products, Splenda and such to add some variety to my packets and meals. This program works very well IF you stick to it 100%. This is a NO CHEAT diet, I plan and will stay 100% until the end of my journey and ONLY then will I go off plan.

The first week or so is horrible for some but if you stick with it and learn all the tricks like the sea salt when you get a headache you will get through it. Some of the foods are great and some are not so great but we all have different taste. Experiment with your packets and if you have to buy by the box as I do, when you experiment you never have the same flavor each time.

I have had many temptations but I have over come them with the determination of being successful and getting to my goal. This is a lifestyle change and it is something we will all have to work at. We will have lots of events, vacations, sicknesses that we will have to deal with but if you have the correct mind set it can and will be done.

Good Luck to everyone who chooses the program and strives to have great success . Welcome to a healthier you!
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 08:48 AM   #2  

Height: 5'4"

I'm right there with ya! Haven't been as long as you though. I had my 14th weigh in today and am down 39.2 pounds. I don't find it hard to not cheat, I find it hard to eat everything we need to eat. I've made it though funerals, weddings, hospitalizations, holidays, birthdays, camping trips, and my hubby plays in a band so we are around alcohol ALL THE TIME. I work full time, have 2 busy school aged children and go to school so I dn't have a lot of time for myself. If you follow the sheet, it will happen.
ItsAboutTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 09:26 AM   #3  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

You both are so inspirational, and seriously, you've been giving me all the support of the world to go on, I feel like I know you personally and I am sure you'll be the inspiration for many others.

I want to comment for everybody who is new on this program that you can do it, it is the easiest ''diet'' I've ever been on, and by far the best.

Best of luck everyone.
sandralosingweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 10:16 AM   #4  
Started IP August 1, 2011

S/C/G: 218/158/160

I lost 30 lbs in 7 weeks on IP. I have my WI #8 today to see what I can add to that number. I love this diet and have found that it's not that hard to stay OP.
Paint Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 10:22 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

There are so many inspirational people on this forum and i look at them and think, one day i'll get that far.

So far so good, after a bumpy week 3 and 4, i've lost 37lbs in 8 weeks
Busymomx4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 10:58 AM   #6  
Started IP July 8th

S/C/G: 325/210/210

Height: 5' 10"

Well I will chime in as well since Wuv is one of my partners.
I have been doing IP since July and I have to say one of the easiest diets I have ever attempted or else I just really made a decision to lose weight this time.
Either way, 12 weeks down, no cheats and 51 pounds lighter.
This is a good place to get support and I have tried to do my part.
But if anyone can get even a days motivation out of my success thus far then I have done my part.
Keep strong and keep focused everyone.
Wayward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 11:04 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

I am the "Turtle" of the group, but 100% OP. I do struggle a little to lose the weight compared to others, so this way you see the whole spectrum. I have WI #13 tomorrow and I am down, so far 22 lbs.

I love the support of this group!
Bellamack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 11:07 AM   #8  
Started IP Aug 9/2011

S/C/G: 266/195

Height: 5' 7"

Celebrated our 20th Anniversary last night, went to Outback since I knew I could stay on plan. Server quickly figured out when we said no to bread and drinks, and I ordered stead and double order of Steamed Broccoli and no butter that I was on a diet. Nice chat about it, even refereed her to my coach. But this group helped me to stay OP and still be able to celebrate with my wife. Two months into the diet down 41 pounds and feeling good about it.
Y Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 11:10 AM   #9  
fatmommynomore

I want to add also. I don't post as much but I am on here daily. I have been on this diet since August 16th with no cheats. I have lost 20lbs and have a ways to go but I am feeling great. I am a (NEWLY) single mom with 2 kids, 4 and 4mths. I cook different meals for my 4 year old every day. I usually don't get to eat my meal until the kids are in bed and at that time I make my dinner and meal for the next day. I had someone tell me that was also on the program that "you have to have the right mind-set". Well, I am a very competitive person and when I heard that it was all over. I thought hmmmm, if she can do it so can I. Today is my 6th WI and hoping for 2 more pounds. For once I am doing something for myself and I had no idea how good it feels. Thank you for this forum and inspiration.
Changetoday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 05:15 PM   #10  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

I would like to say THANK YOU to each and every one of you for sharing your success, maybe we get get a few newbies as well to share their stories with us along their journey. I want to try to keep this thread alive as much as possible, WE are going to have the POSITIVE thread here! Not that the others are negative by no means but I think y'all know what I am talking about at least I hope y'all do!
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 07:53 PM   #11  
Started IP 7/8/11

S/C/G: 258.8/183/180

Height: 5'9"

What a great tread! I have been on the ideal protein program for almost 12 weeks, I weigh tomorrow. In eleven weeks I am down 37.4lbs and have stayed 100% on plan. I have been to birthdays, baby showers, and a camping trip and was able to stick to it. You really just have to have your mind set to do it and go for it. I feel so much better without all the sugar, carbs and weight. I still have a ways to go and will get there. The support on here is fantastic. This program really works and really helps you realize your relationship with food. I would recommend it to anyone!
SarahDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 08:52 PM   #12  
strated IP Sept.26 2011

S/C/G: 266/173.8/180

Height: 5'9

I love this thread!!! Definately very motivational to us newbies to keep on track for sure. I too am 100% commited to this and to see the type of results I could have as well. My first WI is tomorrow even though its not quite a full week in but I'm really excited now. Keep up the great work everyone!
frazzledmom04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 08:59 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y Guy View Post
Celebrated our 20th Anniversary last night, went to Outback since I knew I could stay on plan. Server quickly figured out when we said no to bread and drinks, and I ordered stead and double order of Steamed Broccoli and no butter that I was on a diet. Nice chat about it, even refereed her to my coach. But this group helped me to stay OP and still be able to celebrate with my wife. Two months into the diet down 41 pounds and feeling good about it.
Happy Anniversary to you! Great Job staying OP.
Bellamack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 09:00 PM   #14  
ms.lisa

S/C/G: 256/158/140

Height: 5'1"

hi all. a lurker here. first i hope it is ok for me to post here. i am doing the matol diet. started june 8th, i have to date lost 68 lbs. i have to say you all have helped me tremendously w/ ideas and inspiration. you are all awesome. oh and i have been op 100% and plan to stay that way. again thank you all
matolmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 09:31 PM   #15  

Default Discouraged today

My third weigh-in today, disappointing. week 1, down 5.1; week 2, down 3; week 3, only .6. Does anyone else have problems like this? I've stayed 100% on program - 5 & 1. I guess I'm here looking for encourgement. Thanks to you all, I love your enthusiasm!
2babetterme is offline   Reply With Quote