Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2003, 06:36 PM   #1  
Dancing those pounds away

Talking 300+ and Ready to Try Again... #360

WELCOME !!!

We want to invite everyone to join us in our journey.
We share laughter and tears.
We share what works for us and what doesn't.
We recently started a Topic of the Day.

Monday........Motivation Monday
Tuesday.......Tuesday Tips
Wednesday.....Wednesday Weigh ins
Thursday......Thankful Thursday
Friday........Friday Facials, Fingernails and Fun
Saturday.......Sit-up Saturdays - any physical activity
Sunday.........Soup and Salad Sunday - recipes

These are not required topics ...just ideas to share. We have found them very helpful. We also share heartaches and fears...joys and celebrations.

We chat at 8:30 PM EST, 7:30 PM CST on Wednesday and Saturday.

Please feel free to jump right in with us.
And be sure to check if there is a second page. We don't want anyone to miss any posts.

WELCOME
Old 07-02-2003, 06:38 PM   #2  

Hi guys... I get so frustrated when it won't let me post a picture. Grrr
It said I posted it already back months ago.
Oh well... there are ways around it... but I don't have the time to mess with it now. Just wanted to get the new thread started. Off I go... back to work pits. lol
Old 07-02-2003, 07:18 PM   #3  
BELIEVE!

Hi Gang -
Happy Wednesday Evening. Is anyone poking their head in here. It's awfully quiet! I made it through the afternoon cravings! I settled for a serving of Healthy Choice Low-Fat Brownie Ice Cream. It really hit the spot and I'm so happy I had it tucked away in the freezer. I think it dawned on me this evening why my cravings around TOM seem worse now....I use to eat poorly pretty much all the time and if I wanted chocolate or junk food I would have it, so since it was a frequent thing the TOM cravings never bothered me as much. Now that I am eating much healthier the cravings seem worse, but I've learned to safely control them or at least think about what I am doing before the food hits my mouth.

Well, I am headed down to the treadmill and hubby needs to disconnect the network router so he can play his darn game (that is driving me crazy). So, I probably won't be back until tomorrow!

Have a GREAT evening!!!! Sorry I'll miss chat yet again. I'll catch back up with you ladies one of these nights!

Barb
Old 07-02-2003, 08:25 PM   #4  
I'm on my way!

Geee....it seems everytime I get the time to chat no one is ever there! )frown(
Old 07-02-2003, 08:27 PM   #5  

Height: 5'7"

Angry Just a quick post before chat

Just wanted to drop in and let all of you know how things are going. Hubby has done some work today at a friend's auto shop, he is still over there. It is $ in our pocket. He hasn't filled out the paperwork at the new job yet because he had a lot of stuff to do today so I still don't know how much $ he'll be making or how long it will be before we get benefits. I gave him a lecture about holding this job this morning. I hope it took. Thanks for the encouragement in this area Tina, and the prayers.

Food has been going great but I can't seem to motivate myself to go out and walk lately. I have a walking kit coming that I got off of eBay with handweights and a pedometer, so maybe that will get me going. I hope!!! That is about all that is going on with me. Love all of you. Hope to see some of you in chat tonight.

Old 07-02-2003, 08:28 PM   #6  

I miss pictures too, 2Cute.

NOW...oh, how I love my new job!!!!!! I found out I can go out on the internet for my own personal use!!!!! Yep!!!!! NEVER had a job that would let me do that before. Okay, it's on my lunch but still I get to do it.

And what better way to spend lunch than here with you!!!!!

It is now 7:20PM and 91 degrees....HELP ME...I can barely stand to move my fingers to type!!!!

Does everyone know what tomorrow is?????

KAT'S
Happy
Birthday
Old 07-02-2003, 08:45 PM   #7  
Changin' my ways :)

S/C/G: 338/298/180

Height: 5'6"

Hey everyone

Ok, I didn't quite fall off the face of the earth, it just felt like it! Closing down the shop and getting moved into the new building has taken everything I had since last Thursday. It has been a serious combination of stress and physical labor.
On the good side, I've had little time to think about eating. On the bad side, I was informed I will be replaced by a buzzer. That was a bit of an ego blow, trust me!
On an even better side, I went to Curves today and it was my day to weigh and measure. I've lost a total of 49.5 inches! Wahoo! I still managed to gain a pound, though. It is starting to make me laugh. Eventually the scale has to move down a little, right? I'm not stressed about the weight. The other results are much easier to see. Still... less weight would probably help my cranky knee a whole lot.
I have to head to one of our town meetings tonight. I'm in charge of adoptions for the annual rubber ducky derby, and there should be an easy crowd there.
See ya later!

Andria

P.S. I can hardly believe how much reading there is to catch up on. You ladies have been busy!
Old 07-02-2003, 08:55 PM   #8  

hey there chicklets,
I finally got home after leaving for work at 6:30 this morning, then when I left work I met my sil and we went Walmarting, then out to Olive Garden, then down to the shore to drop stuff off for camping. I will be gone till Sunday. Yes, Tina my hubby has to be home to watch the race at Daytona. LOL

Okay girls, I gotta hit chat before they all leave....

Hugs, and see ya Sunday if I don't get to peek-a-boo in....
Old 07-02-2003, 09:24 PM   #9  
Michigan Old-Timer

Kat: OMG! It's your birthday and I almost forgot to say: Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Katrina! Happy Birthday to you! And many more.....
Old 07-02-2003, 11:01 PM   #10  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAT!!
Old 07-02-2003, 11:49 PM   #11  

Hi everybody.

Just a quick post; hope you all are doing okay tonight. I had a good time in chat with Amanda and Sandy; Mary I hope you are feeling better. I may get off work early tonight, light workload. Then I'm off the rest of the week and next Mon

In case I don't get in here tomorrow, I hope all of you have a wonderful 4th and enjoy healthy eating and get lots of fun activities in.

I got out the exercise bike and got about 10 min it, felt more like 30 min. I've got to try to get in some walking while i'm off, there's NO EXCUSE FOR ME NOT TO!!!

Well, back to work so I can get out of here. You all have a great evening.

By the way I want to congrat Andria for losing 49.5 inches, great job
Old 07-02-2003, 11:56 PM   #12  

Default KAT........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAT!!!!

Old 07-03-2003, 12:22 AM   #13  

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear KAT
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuu !!!!!

I came in here early to be the first to wish you a happy birthday... but I see it was not early enough.
I hope you have a wonderful special day !!!
:

Andria... I am still sooo happy to see you back... and even happier to see you shrinking away in front of my ... screen. LOL

Lucky... I am so glad you will get to post more often again.
I will have to come read more often now.
Lots of faithful exercisers here. Barb, Connie you guys inspire me.
Amanda... just follow all of these lovely ladies examples and get out there and get your walking in.
Sandy... enjoy your camping trip. I hope to get to camp again someday.
Michelle... when no one was there in chat... you should have posted us a longggg one.

Okay... I have gotten off the computer before midnight all week and I don't intend to break the chain. I will see you all in the morning. good night

Last edited by 2cute2Bfat; 07-03-2003 at 12:25 AM.
Old 07-03-2003, 12:23 AM   #14  

Height: 5'7"

Talking Kat

Happy Birthday Kat!!!

Old 07-03-2003, 12:25 AM   #15  
Michigan Old-Timer

Boy you guys, I'm losing it.

My fine sources say (hey, you didn't know I was a secret agent, did you???) that Kat's birthday is actually today: July 3 and
Terri's birthday was yesterday: July 2 so I'm going to do the Happy Birthday routine one more time for both of you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CHICKIES! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! And many more......
Closed Thread