General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 09-28-2011, 10:33 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 170/126/115

Height: 5'5"

Default What are your plans for today?

What is everyone doing (or done) today?

I have cleaning to do.. as always with 4 kids and a DH..

I SHOULD go to PetsMart and get dog food...

But I feel blah..
SammyPajammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 10:59 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 245/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

I tried to go to the gym earlier, but I had a "wardrobe malfunction" and had to come back home. Now I'm trying to figure out what to do for lunch. I have a quiz tonight in class, so I need to study for that too.
penmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 11:00 AM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by penmage View Post
I tried to go to the gym earlier, but I had a "wardrobe malfunction" and had to come back home. Now I'm trying to figure out what to do for lunch. I have a quiz tonight in class, so I need to study for that too.
Oh no.. what happened?? Whats for lunch?
Old 09-29-2011, 04:15 AM   #4  

Well, it wasn't so much "wardrobe malfunction" as "I'm no longer presentable in public". Driving to the gym, I needed to use the little girl's room, and then I started sneezing. It...didn't end well. So I came home, tossed my clothes in the wash, and hopped in the shower, lol.

Lunch was pasta and chicken and broccoli.
Old 09-29-2011, 11:20 AM   #5  
I can dream, can't I?

Today I am babysitting my 2 year old great grandson. Right now he is sleeping, but when he gets up he will keep me busy.
I am 63 years old and caring for my elderly mother, so most days are quiet...until I baby sit.
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 12:51 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 238/197/150

Height: 5'4"

I'm house sitting for my sister and somehow that translated into doing all of her house work for her.. so I get to do her laundry, bathe her dogs, poop scoop, clean her kitchen, vacuum and sweep her house and reorganize her office/filing cabinets (that might take a couple of days, though).. and on top of that I have to find time to make it home to see my cats so they don't think I abandoned them AND start packing to move.. plus I have to call my landlord and work out Octobers rent. At least I get a lot of cardio in cleaning my sisters house and running the dogs, because I think I'll be exhausted by the time I have a chance to work out.
Huzzahforska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 01:07 PM   #7  

Well it is my birthday today... I am MEANT to be cleaning/doing chores, instead I am sat on my butt doing nothing.

I have to go to the OBGYN later for my birth control shot.. and take my lovely (ahem..) 17yr old for her appointment too.

I am being way too lazy. Can't do exercise either as I hurt my knee 2 days ago, then fell over like a 4yr old and wrecked it more yesterday!

Miserable day. Bleh!
Old 09-29-2011, 01:14 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 151/145/125

Height: 5'6

Hi SammyPajammy,

Nice to see another 3FC transplant in the Houston area

I am at work right now, but I am getting off early today for a doctor's appointment. After that, my husband and I are meeting some friends at a pub for dinner and drinks.
nina125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 04:33 PM   #9  

I'm leaving in an hour for class, but it's my last class of the week. Going to come back home after class, and...pretty much just go to bed, because I'm exhausted. I need to go to the gym tomorrow- I've missed 3 days! Blech.