View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 01:58 PM   #286
Kittenmancer
Lifting geek

S/C/G: 130/125/110

Height: 4'9''

Screen Name: Kittenmancer

Age/Age Range: 30

Family Life: In a lifetime relationship.

Hobbies and Interests: Computer games, reading, steampunk, working out.

Favorite Music: Very broad spectrum, from medieval music to drum'n'bass, going through all sorts of genres depending on the mood.

Favorite Color(s): Blue.

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Weight lifting, kettlebells, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, capoeira.

What are your fitness/health goals: Body fat at or under 15%, muscle strength, better endurance.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? There was no such thing, I've been unhappy with the way I look and feel for a very long time. Moving to a different country gave me the opportunity to get better information about fitness and fat loss and also made me discover that exercise can be a lot of fun (I used to hate exercise of any kind except for swimming).

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Wavering willpower when it comes to sticking to healthy eating and a workout program.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Control cravings (especially for sweets), find a good balance for how much I exercise, stick to a healthy lifestyle for longer than a few months.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : Myself in 2009, when I was working out like crazy. Other than that, there are two girls that I would like to look like - a kettlebell instructor and a girl I trained with a few times at BJJ. Beautiful musculature.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size: Bikinis.
Kittenmancer is offline   Reply With Quote