View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 10:04 AM   #49
peanutt
just do it!

S/C/G: 269/150/150

Height: 5'4"

I'm sure Bob is sharing some of his knowledge about the show process with the new trainers this season, along with the behind-the-scenes support crew of trainers, docs, therapists, etc. He was quoted last season saying that he and Jillian sat down with the new guys and chatted about how they did things on the show.

I definitely agree that Anna has a tough job training the older group. I know that contestants of all ages have done well on the show, but the older women especially seem to lose weight slower than anyone else on the show. She's just so darn sweet I want her to do well....even though I fear she might be a little too soft on the contestants when they need a big push.

I'm actually really looking forward to this season after watching the premiere. I think there are some really interesting contestant stories that we'll hopefully get to see and I think that Dolvett and Bob could be a killer combo for the show.
"There's no such thing as failure. There's only feedback. Stop judging yourself & start recognizing it for what it is, an entry point for learning. The truth is, if you're not failing then you're not really reaching & really trying. If you don't like the outcome of a situation, learn from it, make corrections & reapproach wiser & stronger until you achieve your goals."
peanutt is offline   Reply With Quote