Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2003, 10:42 AM   #1  

Default if you like dance type workouts..

I tried some new workout tapes I borrowed from the library-they are by Tamilee Webb (buns of steel woman, though I've never done those)

They are called Fit to the Hits Rock and Fit to the Hits Motown. They're just thirty minutes, and were really fun. I'm a klutz with two left feet, but I could keep up with some of the moves.
I might order my own copies from amazon.

Another one for you, Jessica!

Enjoy,
Sherry
Old 06-30-2003, 03:07 PM   #2  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

Thanks Sherry, I totally appreciate the recommendations.

Funny story:
Whenever I dance at home, whether just goofing off or working out or being romantic, my oldest dog Emo throws a fit! She jumps on me and barks and seems very very mad. She's done it all her life!

We swear she must be Amish or something and think that dancing is fundementally wrong.

May I suggest: http://www.collagevideo.com./
Old 06-30-2003, 03:52 PM   #3  

Hi jessica,

That is too funny!

Oh, I'm well acquainted with Collage video-I have their catalog sitting on my desk. I've spent too much money there But amazon has free shipping if you spend $25-combine my love of books with love of videos/dvd, and I can do that easily!

Take care,
Sherry
Closed Thread