Old 09-19-2011, 02:58 AM   #235
CallMeTraci
Chug-chuggin' on

S/C/G: 171/156/130

Height: 5'3 and 3/4''

First name: Traci

Geographical location: Southern California

Marital Status: Single

Children/Ages: Not until I'm in my late twenties/early thirties and married!

Occupation: Cold Stone manager/hostess at a restaurant/part-time LegalShielf rep

Pets: None that I personally care for

Hobbies/Interests: SINGING, music, adventure time, genuine and kind people, laughing, learning guitar, learning how to manage my life most efficiently (laugh), hiking, camping, leisure rides, traveling, musicals, theatrical productions, rom-coms, chick flicks, ... this list can go on and on.

Height: 5 feet and 3.75 inches

Eye/Hair Color: Hazel/Dark brown

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: May 2011

Starting Weight: 171 lbs

Present Weight: 165.2 lbs

Goal Weight: 130 lbs

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Choosing more nutritious and better foods over the super junky - damn my sweet-and-junky tooth. And lack of willpower ^^.

Following any specific plan: I picked up a book at a local library called FMS (Fitness Made Simple) and have been following it as best I can for the past 5 weeks. For my efforts, I've lost nearly 6 lbs .

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I'm actually following a plan. It's simple enough that I don't get bored or disheartened.

Anything else you would like to share with us: I want to be able to run in the 2012 Antarctica Marathon with my aunt. Once I get into the 150's, I'll get more serious about running. Also, with my recent weight loss results, I'm feeling pretty damn sexy and am far more appreciative of my body than I was six weeks prior. I'm enjoying every moment.