View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 11:20 AM   #48
Change4Life

S/C/G: 318/see ticker/160

Height: 5'6"

Default My Bio

DATE - 9/18/11

USER NAME - Change4Life

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - I have made a change, not just to lose weight or diet, but for the rest of my life.

REAL NAME - Donna Cooper

AGE - 55

BIRTHDATE - 6/26/1956

WHERE YOU LIVE - Foothills of East Tennessee (beautiful!)

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - Michael Cooper

ANNIVERSARY - 5/21/1988

KIDS - 2 - Daughter Janeen is 22; Son Jonathan is 11

PETS - rescued Ragdoll cat: Drew (Raggedy Andy...Andrew...Drew) and a rescue Corgi/Pom/Sheltie mix: Reese PBC.

OCCUPATION - Author and Parent Liaison for families with special needs children (autism)

STARTING WEIGHT - 318

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - Counting Calories - tracking every bite on "MyPlate"

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - ha! I'm not even going to dignify that with a response

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Coca-cola

FAV.BOOK(S) - Bible, Jesus Calling, Give Him the Whale, You're really going to love this Kid, anything written by Janette Oke, Beverly Lewis and Nicholas Sparks

FAV. MOVIE(S) -The Sound of Music, The Notebook, While You Were Sleeping, Horse Whisperer, Simon Birch

FAV. SONG(S) - Anything by Hillsong; Shout to the Lord, Untitled Hymn, Mary Did You Know?, Draw Me Close to You

FAV. QUOTE - "Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us." Eph 3: 20

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - I have the best job in the world. I'm a Mom of a precious boy, who happens to have autism. We've seen God do miracles in his life. I love the Lord, and know He is in control. On 8/17/2011, after months of testing, I had a heart cath and stent because of a 95% blockage. I could have had an MI. My little guy still needs me around, so I've done a 180 on life style. Going to do all I can do to stick around for a while. Grateful for the support here.

Last edited by Change4Life : 01-26-2013 at 08:33 AM.
Change4Life is offline   Reply With Quote