View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 09:16 PM   #10
BottomFlower

S/C/G: 301/270/200

Height: 5'6"

I have found that Lean Cuisine meals taste good & are pretty reasonable if you find them on sale or with coupons. I found them for $1.98. (they have codes in the box where you can earn points for free stuff too)

I have tried almost every prepared diet food out there. Example: medifast & nutrisystem that I sampled from ebay for really cheap (ick). I wanted to try them before I spent a ton of money buying them from the company. Good thing I sampled 'cause I didn't like any of them.

I do my own breakfast & snacks. I eat prepared oatmeal or a protein drink for breakfast. You can get several servings from one box purchased. I have sugar free jello, flavored tea, fruit cups or sugar free pudding for snack. I make the jello/pudding myself and pour them into small 1 serving containers.

All of the above are pretty easy to count the calories too. So far today I still have only eaten 890 calories. I will have a 250 cal lean cuisine for my dinner with some salad and some jello.

I'm very new here but I am not new to dieting and I can stay on my plan when I can pick the food I actually like.

I like the idea of batch cooking too since I only have extra time on the weekends. I am going to try this too.