View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 02:18 AM   #222
Aoidela

S/C/G: 195/195/135

First name: Aoidela (Adel for short if it's easier ^^)

Geographical location: Florida

Marital Status: In a relationship

Pets: A cat who thinks she's a walrus, and another cat who is a cross between a cat-cow-panda-puppy. She hasn't decided what she wants to be when she grows up.

Hobbies/Interests: I'm a proud female gamer who is also a vegetarian and loves to cook and clean. I make my counterpart proud

Height: 5'6"

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Sept 11, 2011

Starting Weight: 195

Present Weight: 195

Goal Weight: 135

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weight loss: Keeping myself motivated and not giving in to my temptations. Emotional and/or boredom eating are also both issues.

Following any specific plan: Combination of calorie counting, fewer carbs/sugars. I'm a new vegetarian.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: It's extremely important to my health and I want to get this under control while my body is still young enough to react. I'm also at a major crossroads in my life and figure that I either need to go big (goal wise!) or go home. So I'm choosing GO BIG!

Anything else you would like to share with us: I come from a background of having EDNOS (Eating Disorder Not Otherwise Specified) and also have PCOS. I'm very determined to get my health back on track and to do so in a healthy manner.