Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 09-01-2011, 01:48 PM   #1  

S/C/G: HW 212/148/130~174/139/130

Height: 5'4

Default Mini-Goal for 9/30/11 - Lose 5lbs

I'd like to get to 179lbs. This would put me officially out of the obese BMI range and into the overweight BMI range. This is my second attempt at this goal, as vacation temptations ruined my first try. I tend to lose very slowly, so losing 5 lbs in 1 month will be a challenge for me. I haven't stepped on the scale in almost 2 weeks (I was 183lbs at that last weigh-in), but considering how tight my clothes feel, I know it can't be good news! Scared to weigh myself, but probably will take the plunge on Sunday.
guacamole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 09:02 AM   #2  

S/C/G: HW 212/148/130~174/139/130

Height: 5'4

Default Finally Made It to my Mini Goal!

Better late than never, right?! I am down to 175lbs and am officially out of the obese BMI category for my height! The next level will be getting to 149lbs to hoist myself out of the overweight BMI category. Man, as I struggle with losing all this weight, I wonder how I got here. How did I let my weight get so out of control? Well...this soldier is marching forward, slowly but surely. My next mini goal is to make it into the 160s....I hope it doesn't take 3 months to get there....but really, all that matters is that I get there.
guacamole is offline   Reply With Quote