Old 09-01-2011, 12:51 PM   #1  
Gotta keep trying!

S/C/G: 285/ticker/150.

Height: 5'6"

Default Crash & Burn.

I woke up yesterday sick to my stomach after being up a lot of the night just sick sick sick. I tried to let my stomach settle then I ate a decent lunch, stayed on track; then by dinner I just couldn't bring myself to get up and make dinner or do anything else for that matter so I just ate Pizza Hut junk. I stayed under my calories but I just felt SO crappy after eating it; mad at myself and just sick in general. I'm pretty sure eating that REALLY helped my stomach since I was up even more last night with it hurting extra bad...

I don't know what's happened the last two days, but I need to get my butt back on track asap! I'm going walking again today to try to get back on track, so I'm thinking maybe me taking a one day break from walking made me fall off hardcore, but I don't know.

There's no excuse for falling off. I just have to get back on it & keep on it. This is bound to happen, but I need to quit letting it happen over and over.

No dinner tonight, I think I've done enough damage. -sigh-
omgzitsmiranda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 01:06 PM   #2  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

Don't be so hard on yourself, we have all been there and fallen off the wagon for one reason or another. Get back on plan and keep going. You are doing great!
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 01:46 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 214/ticker/130

Height: 5'1.5"

There is a piece of me that wants to get to my goal weight as quickly as possible, but I can also see the merit in slowly meandering in that direction, which is more like what I've been doing. As long as there's a downward trend, I'm happy.

It sounds, though, like you have stayed within your calorie limit. Plus, you've been sick. I think you should consider eating dinner. Won't you be hungrier and more likely to eat off plan tomorrow if you wake up hungry?
rubidoux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 02:14 PM   #4  

S/C/G: Size 24

Height: 5'4

Hugs Get back on track and eat dinner. If you don't eat, your metabolism will slow down so you aren't doing yourself any favors by not eating. Eat a normal healthy dinner and consider yourself on plan! Hang in there!
karen Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 02:41 PM   #5  
I am in control.

Height: 5'9

Sorry to hear that you weren't feeling well stomach-wise and that eating the PH made you feel worse...that's no fun. Like others have said, just get back on track and eat dinner tonight if you are hungry! Don't punish yourself by restricting food.
Emme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 02:49 PM   #6  
Started IP 8/20/14

S/C/G: HW292/SW284/CW284/GW200

Height: 5'8"

Girl!!! Do yourself a favor and have some dinner. Every now and then, we eat things that we think we shouldn't. That's human. What's important here is that you've pulled yourself back on plan and are moving forward.

Plus, you stayed within your calorie limit.

Cut yourself some slack. Take a walk, eat some dinner!! Move forward.
PghGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 02:58 PM   #7  
Dukanista

S/C/G: high263/current257/ticker/198

Height: 5'7"

eat dinner -so you feel better physically, right now it's not about the diet. Maybe somethiing like chicken broth or a soft boiled egg?
April Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 03:46 PM   #8  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

Do NOT punish yourself. The world punishes us enough without doing it to ourselves! Now go make yourself a nice salad with chicken and a wee bit of dressing. Eat it. Feel good about yourself.
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote